Sign in to follow this  
BW

Hertha Berlin game

How many of you are planning to go? Think it could be a cracking trip just wondering on plans wouldn''t mind going on a coach and stopping off on the way making a eurotrip out of it anyone game?

The trouble with organising a coach trip would be finding about fifty people prepared to spent two days in your company. [:)]

I think it should be like the Channel4 programme Coach Trip where we could vote people off on the way.

[:-*] Don''t like BW''s chances of getting to the game mind...

Cluck can be Brendan considering he get''s all flustered over the smallest things

[quote user="BW"]Cluck can be Brendan considering he get''s all flustered over the smallest things[/quote]

Just before i went on holiday i was wondering what had happened to Cluck Nose but had not given it a thought since i got back until i read this.Has he changed his name yet again ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The trouble with organising a coach trip would be finding about fifty people prepared to spent two days in your company. [:)][/quote]....even a mini bus would be empty.

Looks like i will be driving my car anyone wana join...anybody...nope...well guess i will see you all there then....

[quote user="BW"]Looks like i will be driving my car anyone wana join...anybody...nope...well guess i will see you all there then....[/quote]

Not unless we spot you first.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="BW"]Looks like i will be driving my car anyone wana join...anybody...nope...well guess i will see you all there then....[/quote]

Not unless we spot you first.

[/quote]quick Tilly, Call your former colleagues and get them in at the police in Germany and arrange a road block!