Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Ajax Game

Got my tickets for this yesterday, who else is going.If it is anything like the friendly games last close season then is promises to be an enjoyable meeting amnd chance to see old faces and new signings. I guess the crowd will be in the 15000 level and gives non season ticket holders a chance to come

Me and my boyfriend will be going, looking forward to it! This reminds me though, I still haven''t recieved my tickets through the post.

Slightly off topic but are the first team playing a local friendly before they go abroad? I remember last year we played Gorleston, but haven''t heard anything about a similar fixture this year.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]we havent really got a "friendship" with Celtic.. they came down for 1 game.. made lots of noise.. started trouble outside the complete Angler and went home...its just that some people wet themselves at the atmosphere.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]we havent really got a "friendship" with Celtic.. they came down for 1 game.. made lots of noise.. started trouble outside the complete Angler and went home...its just that some people wet themselves at the atmosphere.[/quote]I like Celtic and I know plenty of other City fans that do. I''ve also got plenty of Celtic followers on Twitter and again I know plenty of other City fans in the same boat.I''m going up to Celtic Park for the friendly, I''m guessing you wont be? [;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]indeed i wont... Holiday!
[/quote]

BW has some empty seats in his car if you fancy a trip to see Hertha Berlin. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]indeed i wont... Holiday![/quote]

BW has some empty seats in his car if you fancy a trip to see Hertha Berlin. [;)]

[/quote]i thought BW would be contacting his "mate" Ajax Eddie about offering him somewhere to stay for the norwich game... perhaps he could pick Eddie up on route to Berlin?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]indeed i wont... Holiday!
[/quote]

[/quote]

i thought BW would be contacting his "mate" Ajax Eddie about offering him somewhere to stay for the norwich game... perhaps he could pick Eddie up on route to Berlin?
[/quote]

It would be so funny if he went to Berlin as the game is being played somewhere in Austria. [:P]

Wouldn''t be going so much for the football, friendlies are often dire i would go more for the pre and after lash. Berlin will do however i would like to make my way towards Graz