Sign in to follow this  
James Long

Big Yellow Allocaton

Just Been on the official site and discovered that we have been given an allocation of 5,500 by the officials at Selhurst Park for the Crystal Palace game. Now considering that the usual allocation for away fans at Selhurst Park is between 2-3000 an increase must show something great about us .Also the Arthur Wait stand is normally shared with home fans so it seems they will be turfed out of those seats. Palace are doing really well at the moment being near the relegation area around 2 months ago and are almost in the play off position now so it won''t be an easy match so hopefully a big turn out can help the boys on to the 3 points. " Follow Follow Follow, Follow the boy in Yellow" ( or All Green on that day)

Good spot James. I''m sure we''ll sell all our allocation making it a fantastic atmosphere. By the time we play Palace I should think it''ll be a 1st Vs 4th/5th tie so it''ll be a great game. Hopefully cheered on by a huge away following the boys will get a result, although Selhurst Park is never an easy place to go. Right, I''m gonna go and get my ticket nice and early so as not to be disappointed!

yeah, can''t wait for this one, happened to be in the box office at the right time and got the first two tickets, was told at the time we had 4000, but if that figure has increased that is truly great news, should be a fantastic atmosphere

my first away game for ages, really looking forward to it, hope to see some of you there

Hey there Kitters we have an allocation of 2000 for the Sunderland game and as we got our tickets last sunday there was still a few remaining..

Good luck with that.

Me and a couple of mates are going up or the weekend so should be a real good one.