Sign in to follow this  
grinner

no player of season

this year we should over look player of season and not have a vote. why, tell me who has played all season at the top of his game or near the top of his game.most of the players have been well below par.

[quote]grinner are you actually a Norwich fan? Because if you are this club doesn''t need supporters like you. Sod off[/quote]

Well said DD. Grinner, if you have nothing worth saying, then don''t even bother coming on to this board.

DD YOU ARE A P--T YOU MUST GET OUT MORE.YOU SAD KEN.I WILL USE THIS SITE TO POINT OUT MY VIEWS .DRAW BACK THE CURTAINS YES THERE IS A LIFE OUT THERE.PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE ALLOWED AN OPINION NOT JUST YOU.

[quote]grinner are you actually a Norwich fan? Because if you are this club doesn''t need supporters like you. Sod off[/quote]

i feel DD you are out of order people should be allowed to say what they feel and i think the players have not performed as well as they could of but the fans have kept right behind the team and should get the vote.

[quote]DD YOU ARE A P--T YOU MUST GET OUT MORE.YOU SAD KEN.I WILL USE THIS SITE TO POINT OUT MY VIEWS .DRAW BACK THE CURTAINS YES THERE IS A LIFE OUT THERE.PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE ALLOWED AN OPINION NOT JUST...[/quote]

Blimey King of Latvia disagreeing with me!?  Now that''s a turn up for the books!

grinner- I think it is you who needs to get a life, not me.  If you''ve got nothing better to do than come on here and slag off players who have put 110% of their energy into this season then you are very very sad.  Back the team you supposedly support. 

Its sadly a question of who has had fewest bad games. OK, Huckerby has looked a pale shadow of last year but for me has had few genuinely bad games. Drury had a poor spell but is back in, ditto Leon. The player who makes the most difference is Damien Francis but he has a habit of not performing all match long, but I think in a poor season he would just shade it for me.

Brum uni, the fans have not stuck through the team thick and thin. The myth that our fans are the best is complete tripe. To say no-one deserves the award is stupid. Green, eddy (not of recent), charlton, these have all played well at times. Francis is the easy winner.

In this league, we''re never have a 30 goal a season striker, or greeno keeping clean sheet after clean sheet

[quote]Brum uni, the fans have not stuck through the team thick and thin. The myth that our fans are the best is complete tripe. To say no-one deserves the award is stupid. Green, eddy (not of recent), charl...[/quote]

If you say so Robbo

If I had to vote for a player, it would probably be Green because regardless of the number of goals he has conceeded, he has one of the best shots:goals conceeded ratios in the division. 

[quote]this year we should over look player of season and not have a vote. why, tell me who has played all season at the top of his game or near the top of his game.most of the players have been well below p...[/quote]

Jason Shackell surely! Yes he had only a few games to play but his performance was just brilliant and had great potential.