Sign in to follow this  
jackryan007

Villa Game Away!

Love to get your views!!!

Paul Lambert did a fantastic job at Norwich and I will always be greatful for what he has done, however, in reality he has jumped ship at the first oppotunity to join a so called bigger club.

How should the fans react when sky camera''s are watching, for me I would like to see a hostile atmosphere for Paul Lambert - Im not interested in a happy hand clap for a once great manager - he made his choice and I am now 100% be hind Chris and his management team!

Villa 0 - 2 Norwich     Morison 2!!!!! 

Fingers crossed; 90 mins of loud support for Chris Hughton. I have no overall malice towards Lambert and it should never be taken away what he''s done for our club but it would be nice to show him what he''s missing out on as we bring colour and noise to Villa Park while the home crowd groan and grumble that he''s not won them any trophies yet

would like to see us give hughton and the lads our full support. I don''t mind us showing our appreciation for lambert and I would be dissapointed if there wasn''t some friendly banter (your just a stepping stone!!! [:P]). Villa fans will probably give Lambert some stick if we take the lead, which could get interesting.

However, our focus should be on the team.

I had a similar thread a few weeks ago and the more Ithink about it, I have moved on and feel we shouldn''t even give it a second thought. PL got us where we are today granted, did he have the bottle to see how far he could have taken us....well no. We now have CH who I hope can take us to the next stage and beyond COYY OTBC.

It will be interesting to see how Paul approaches it. As in fairness to paul for the col u game when he had us we thrashed them an also the 1p5wich demolitions. He almost always get the team fired up for these kind of games. Id absolutely love it if Chris guides us to very comfortable wins over what i hope will be a struggling A.Villa. OTBC