Sign in to follow this  
mississauga_canary

Jacob Butterfield goals compilation

Some of you might remember me from last year making videos for Morison, Pilkington and Vaughan when they signed,

so here is my Jacob Butterfield effort to wet your appetite;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXodP52Tfns

Excellent Video, looks like we have a bargain, he has a cracking left foot,apparently he doesn''t know his weakest foot, looking at the video he favours his left because at times a rt footed effort would have been the easier option.

That goal he scored in training with England U21s was disgusting. Cracking video again. Always great to see videos with fresh footage which is brilliantly put together. Rather than stuff which is just rehashed and nicked from other videos already on youtube.

i dont know if anyone else has the same thoughts as me but when you see him on these clips he expects the ball to come to him even if the defenders are favorites he always seems ready to receive and have the belief hes getting the ball alot of times when you watch games chances are mist by players who just think the defender is getting the ball and cant react in time when the chance comes

Good stuff,looks promising.Hopefully playing in a full stadium doesn''t freak him out.

I thought he was two footed? looks left to me ;)

I can''t play the video. Is it just me? When I click the link, it opens YouTube but no video is found.

Thanks for yet another great compilation to add to those from last season, Mississauga canary! Was that Declan Rudd he beat in the England U21 practice? Good job he''s on our side now! My favourite bit was the drag back between two defenders to leave himself free to fool the keeper then put it in at the near post. Classy player!

Love Barnsley boss Hlll''s anger about our offer for JB and his dig at us being Premier League club - in his mind seemed to imply we are established already - don''t tell McNally.

We are doing what is in our best interests. So I don''t see how he can criticise. Tribunals are notorious for not awarding big transfer fees. John Bostock being transferred to Spurs for £750k is a prime example. (Ok he is bobbins now, but at the time he was regarded as one of the most promising youngsters around). So Norwich should be offering something which is lower than Barnsley would get at tribunal but high enough to tempt Barnsley into accepting. That is just being smart and sensible.

I am not being hypocritical either. Norwich have suffered at the hands of clubs playing a cute game. Derby and Lee Croft came to an agreement where they delayed signing him until he turned 24 to insure that we didn''t get a penny in compensation. Derby got the player for free and Croft probably got a nice wage hike/signing on fee as a reward. Both parties won and Norwich lost out. Or so it seemed at the time anyway.....

Loving the second-two men on him, lost the first with ease and made the second defender look stupid-and a great finish.

Third class as well-started the move, made the run, demanded the ball-"put it here, now" -and went onto to talk the talk by putting it away. Energy, confidence and a little swagger into the bargain.

The first long shot goal-whose the blonde Barnsley player who puts in that crunching tackle to win back the ball from the oppo player-you need players like that in any team. His was the Assist in the tackle/lay off.

A good little comp, hopefully there''s a few more those to come in a city shirt.

Never ever understood the whole clamour to resign Pacheco personally. But there we go.