Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Butterfield Deal was done when Lambert was here.

When we sent Korey Smith out to Barnsley on loan for the 2nd half of the season, this was to give them extra midfield cover whilst Butterfield was out injured. Lambert knew he was out of contract and made that part of the loan deal, to get Butterfield here this summer.

Lambert couldn''t get him at Villa as he had already signed for us. - Answer to the ''Why didn''t Lambert take him to villa'' question.

Or you listen to his interview today in which he said a big part of him joining Norwich was down to feeling wanted after discussions with the gaffer (aka Chris Hughton). This makes this thread, like countless others of yours, meaningless.

This is such a dumb theory, its Hughton''s signing end of story, Lambert is dead to me and i''m sick of hearing about him now

Banana why do you even bother to make up such crap?

I think the credit is all Nigel Worthington''s. It dates back to an agreement he made in return for taking 4000 fans oop thar to help fill their ground in 2002. In return it was agreed we could have the pick of their young players. Roeder nearly screwed this up by sending them Cureton but thankfully Gunny called him back beffore any real damage was done.

The lad clearly likes Delia''s cooking. It''s her we should be crediting for promising to make ''Otpot every Sunday for him.

Rubbish story Banana, almost sorry to step on your toes....

[quote user="BW"]Banana why do you even bother to make up such crap?[/quote]

Bit rich coming from you BW.

Your a serial bullsh!tter.

I had a brief Twitter conversation with Sun journalist and City fan Charlie Wyett last night, he said that Butterfield was a player that Lambert wanted to bring in if he had stayed, so it''s possible that Lambert did lay they foundations for this move.

Very possible he was a Lambert target, but would appear from his interview yesterday that Hugton also played his part in the signing.

[quote user="BW"]Banana why do you even bother to make up such crap?[/quote]

because he is trying to stay ahead of all your crap

"I had a brief Twitter conversation with Sun journalist and City fan Charlie Wyett last night, he said that Butterfield was a player that Lambert wanted to bring in if he had stayed, so it''s possible that Lambert did lay they foundations for this move."

Villa & Newcastle were reportedly also interested in Butterfield, so it''s possible we have taken him from under Lambert''s nose.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

When we sent Korey Smith out to Barnsley on loan for the 2nd half of the season, this was to give them extra midfield cover whilst Butterfield was out injured. Lambert knew he was out of contract and made that part of the loan deal, to get Butterfield here this summer.

Lambert couldn''t get him at Villa as he had already signed for us. - Answer to the ''Why didn''t Lambert take him to villa'' question.

[/quote]Sorry this isn''t true. I know his agent through my editor and this deal came recently.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

No it was not - however if this is meant to be a Lambert is better than Hughton thread it fails miserably as he came here and not villa. O and to add to it so is Holt - seems he was leaving on Lamberts watch.

Butterfield indeed met with Lambert at Colney back around the 23rd May. Whether he spoke to other clubs during that period remains to be seen but it did happen.

In my humble opinion, none of this is really relevant as he has signed for us, it really is that simple. Clearly Lambert and Villa are not as much of a threat or a draw to potential players as many on here seem to think they are.

OTBC

I posted about him on 23rd May when he was shown around Colney for the first time.

Lambert was still in charge then.

Ultimately though, Hughton knew he was a good player (having probably faced him in the CCC) and knew the deal would be worthwhile for NCFC. Good strong management from him in my opinion and he has obviously made an impression on Jacob by the way he has spoken since about their conversations which encouraged him to join,

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think the credit is all Nigel Worthington''s. It dates back to an agreement he made in return for taking 4000 fans oop thar to help fill their ground in 2002. In return it was agreed we could have the pick of their young players. Roeder nearly screwed this up by sending them Cureton but thankfully Gunny called him back beffore any real damage was done.

[/quote]

Sorry Nutty but you are wrong in giving the credit to your man Worthy as it dates back to 1984 when we sent them Clive Baker.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]How would us sending Barnsley a loan player help us sign a free agent?[/quote].......

especially as barnsley were working very hard to persuade him to sign a new contract with them.

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Sorry this isn''t true. I know his agent through my editor and this deal came

recently. [/quote]

So once again banana you have been show up again. For making up utter tripe. And back to my question on another post do you actually play football or ever have ?!