Sign in to follow this  
robertociNCFC

Best Loan Signing at Norwich?

[quote user="The Butler"]Watlings 3m with AT&T[:D][/quote]

As you have cast your fishing rod are you expecting any bites hey Butler ? [:D]

Elvis Hammond now at my local team, Woking. Played a major part in their promotion last season and will be plying his trade in the Conference come August.

Victor Segura and the Yellow Cards said "Mark Seagraves and Neale Fenn"

Fenn left us after a short loan spell for spells at Swindon and Lincoln - but a neat little player and I don''t remember us losing when he was in the side. (Bit like Lappin last season!)

But Hucks, Crouch and Parker in that order. (I''m sure we couldn''t afford to sign Crouch permanently - but had we been able, he might have ousted Hucks)

[quote user="Binky"]Victor Segura and the Yellow Cards said "Mark Seagraves and Neale Fenn"

Fenn left us after a short loan spell for spells at Swindon and Lincoln - but a neat little player and I don''t remember us losing when he was in the side. (Bit like Lappin last season!)

But Hucks, Crouch and Parker in that order. (I''m sure we couldn''t afford to sign Crouch permanently - but had we been able, he might have ousted Hucks)[/quote]Fenn was actually decent for us.. i remember him scoring a couple of vital goals when we were the near bottom of the league that season to keep us up..Funnily enough a few years later i worked with his cousin... she told me he really liked it at Norwich, was made to feel welcome... the club never came in to sign him but he enjoyed his 3 months at the club...he dropped down the leagues and never really hit the heights he was hoping for but follows all of his teams (Spurs, Norwich, Swindon and Lincoln) still.

I''m blanking on his name, but he was on loan from Man City, I think, and he was easily our best striker. Nobody else seemed to want to take shots if he was not starting, so we''d finish the 1st half with 1 or 2 shots. Once he came on, the shots flew and the goals came. This was maybe 4 or 5 years ago. It was a bad season, but this guy seemed to be the only spark plug we had. AHHHH! Ched Evans!

I''m amazed this question is even being asked!

A certain D Huckerby springs to mind!

Crouch wasn''t far behind and I''m still convinced had we bite the bullet and signed Crouchy we''d of stayed up in 2004/05 and also got a huge transfer fee for him after!

The Crouch episode is a perfect example of where a little speculating would of seenmassive accumulation and the club woule of looked different from what it does today. For instance I think if we''d of stayed up in 05, I think its likely the club would of put a permanant stand in the Barclay/Jarold corner with a hotel built onto the back and we could of fared better on the pitch in the subsequent years!

Obviously Hucks. But for sheer comedy value it has to be David Nielsen for his brace against Wimbledon (His then-employers) http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/1712784.stm

[quote user="Plymouth Canary"]O J Koroma![/quote]Don''t diss ! He is in my Guisely squad, although he hasnt got a game in league one... i think League two was his level :(