Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Lambert, Cully & Karsa, consider yourselves all Hexed!

No doubt you consider yourselves very clever and you no doubt feel smug at walking away without due compensation being paid to us from your new employers.

Well, laugh it up gents because now you''ve all been Hexed with a super collective binary Hex.

The only remorse I have is for the three innocent virgins who took part in my messy dawn ritual.

Villa won''t know what hit them! [li]

david mcnally ‏@davidmcnally62

In response to a number of questions from supporters, I can confirm that compensation was agreed between the two clubs for Ian and Gary.

McNally has just tweeted compensation was agreed with Villa over Cully and Karsa.  There smoke some of that.

david mcnally@davidmcnally62

In response to a number of questions from supporters, I can confirm that compensation was agreed between the two clubs for Ian and Gary.

Tim Allman has just asked McNally what position on Lambert was - we''ll see what he responds with.

Tim Allman@kentoncanary

Please could you clarify the position with regard to compensation for Paul Lambert? Thanks, Tim

Sadly, for them, once a binary Hex is cast it cannot be recinded.........and the only involment Mrs Wiz has is getting the blood and gore off my robes afterwards!

[quote user="Wiz"]Sadly, for them, once a binary Hex is cast it cannot be recinded.........and the only involment Mrs Wiz has is getting the blood and gore off my robes afterwards![/quote]You''re an embarrassment.

[quote user="Victor Segura and the Yellow Cards"][quote user="Wiz"]

my messy dawn ritual.

[/quote]

Does Mrs Wiz help you with this, or is it a solo thing...?

[/quote]

I think you will find she probably gives him a hand.

Wiz old pal can you Hex Tilly and Kathy for us?

[quote user="BW"]Wiz old pal can you Hex Tilly and Kathy for us?[/quote]

Something I said?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Where do you find virgins in Lowestoft?[/quote]

The Ante-Natal unit.

[/quote]

You missed out Kirkly cemetry Chopski, I didn''t state their current life status did 1?

Is that the Higgs Boson on your avatar Wiz? did you discover it before them?

[quote user="Kathy "]Is that the Higgs Boson on your avatar Wiz? did you discover it before them?[/quote]

Of course I did Kathy, 10 years ago! [;)] bet you''re pleased about Grant eh?[;)]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Kathy "]Is that the Higgs Boson on your avatar Wiz? did you discover it before them?[/quote]

Of course I did Kathy, 10 years ago! [;)] bet you''re pleased about Grant eh?[;)]

[/quote]

Delighted. Always felt he belonged here. Agents suck.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Wiz"]Sadly, for them, once a binary Hex is cast it cannot be recinded.........and the only involment Mrs Wiz has is getting the blood and gore off my robes afterwards![/quote]You''re an embarrassment.[/quote]

I think it''s been suggested once or twice before but....

If there''s a poster on here you don''t agree with, or who winds you up, don''t read or reply to their posts.

Personally, I often don''t agree with Wiz''s particular brand of doom and gloom, but I appreciate his contribution to the rich pageant of the Pink Un. BW I ignore.

Oh, and avoid punctuation in your user name!