Sign in to follow this  
johnnyryan1970

away tickets??

hey there lads..irish fan here trying to organise going over to a couple of games....possibly tottenham away, newcastle away..and a couple more im looking at... Have no idea what the story is wioth tickets for the spurs away game..could anyone shed a little light on the best way to get a ticket in the norwich end..im not a member..any ideas??

You will find it very difficult to get tickets for away matches.

There is a strict application process for all away matches.

Being a non member i think you got no chance.

Last season even season ticket holders found it difficult to obtain away tickets.

Would suggest you join as a super member, you could get to see a few home matches then.

Good luck anyway

Any relation to the John Ryan who played for us

Its a case off picking your matches the further away from norwich are usually easiest to get  tickets for i did three matches last season west brom away in league and cup and swansea. im not a member but i live in hereford so theses are local .also apply as soon as they are put on general release.

Tottenham will be hard to get tickets for aswill any where in london, unless you have a season ticket. I have a supermembership and last season i went to Man city, Liverpool, Everton, West brom x2, Stoke, Suderland, Newcastle and Blackburn. These games where easy enough to get tickets with a membership. But if your buying with out a membership you will have to go to games like Swansea, Newcastle and Sunderland etc.

didnt realise it was so hard to get tickets,....might just sneak into the home end..at white hart lane..thanks for the advice anyway....AND..no relation to the john ryan,,,but thats how i started supporting them...way back in about 1976/77....as a young impressionable 6 yr old...wow my namesake plays for norwich city...!!there not a lot of norwich supprters in this neck of the woods..however having chris hughton in charge now...and if we can get a couple of guys declaring and playing for ireland....might improve the support over here.