Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

How do I stop emails to my inbox

Alternatively, keep on posting but untick the box at the bottom of the message window which says: " Email me replies to this post" just before you click "send".

[quote user="simmo_2"]having just sent a couple of messages, I am now getting every message in my inbox[/quote]Just had this problem myself just recently and it was a pain.....I think I must have somehow ticked a '' receive notice of replies to posts '' box but although I thought I unticked the box  the e-mails still kept arriving. I the end rather than throw the computer out of the window I e-mailed Sports Desk Pete. His e-mail address is Peter.Raven@archant.co.uk and I''m sure he''ll be able to help you.He''s a very nice man......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."] I e-mailed Sports Desk Pete. His e-mail address is Peter.Raven@archant.co.uk and I''m sure he''ll be able to help you.

He''s a very nice man......

[/quote]

Some might disagree on here.[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."] I e-mailed Sports Desk Pete. His e-mail address is Peter.Raven@archant.co.uk and I''m sure he''ll be able to help you.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought I''d slipped into a parallel universe . For one minute when I saw you had posted on this thread I thought you were helping someone out with a computer problem.

At the top of the post you posted to there will be an icon that says "notify" with a bell next to it. This should be ''lit up''. Click it and it will be greyed out and you will no longer receive emails.

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought I''d slipped into a parallel universe . For one minute when I saw you had posted on this thread I thought you were helping someone out with a computer problem.

[/quote]

Can I slip into your parallel universe too?[;)]

[quote user="Hoolahans Ped"]At the top of the post you posted to there will be an icon that says "notify" with a bell next to it. This should be ''lit up''. Click it and it will be greyed out and you will no longer receive emails.[/quote]

That''s the answer - bell end!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Kathy "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why not NBS i understand there is plenty of room. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Kathy "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."] I e-mailed Sports Desk Pete. His e-mail address is Peter.Raven@archant.co.uk and I''m sure he''ll be able to help you.He''s a very nice man......[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Not exactly Norwich City related...

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Kathy "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not exactly Norwich City related...
[/quote]

It''s a forum related issue on a Norwich City forum.