Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Matt ball

Not particularly earth shattering news but just seen Matt ball walk out of stevenages training ground.

I would imagine he has been sent on loan as he has a few good reviews last season and I don''t think he was released was he?

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Sorry forgot to add, this is a good move for him and looking forward to seeing him play next season

Thanks NBS

As I said in my OP I wasnt sure if he had been as seemed to be getting some alright reviews.

Does anyone know much more about him?

Do you think it''s all possible these boys were bought in as league one/championship prospects and the premiership was a step too far?

I''ve just been reliably informed Matt is on trial with Stevenage this week.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Do you think it''s all possible these boys were bought in as league one/championship prospects and the premiership was a step too far?

I''ve just been reliably informed Matt is on trial with Stevenage this week.[/quote]I think both players came up through our academy, as opposed to being ''brought in'' for a specific league campaign.

Surely a player is chosen on the ability level the club is perceived to be playing at?

I think this might be why not many academy products have come through the ranks just recently