Sign in to follow this  
king canary

FAO Ricky Knight

[quote user="BW"]Ricky what''s your views on Wiz using your daughter as his virgin for his Hex on Lambert?[/quote]

Sorry Buddy you have lost me, please explain.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="BW"]Ricky what''s your views on Wiz using your daughter as his virgin for his Hex on Lambert?[/quote] Sorry Buddy you have lost me, please explain.[/quote]

Don''t bother encouraging him Ricky he is the messageboard idiot and his last offering only illustrates the fact.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="BW"]Ricky what''s your views on Wiz using your daughter as his virgin for his Hex on Lambert?[/quote] Sorry Buddy you have lost me, please explain.[/quote]

Don''t bother encouraging him Ricky he is the messageboard idiot and his last offering only illustrates the fact.

[/quote]The Hooligans would sort BW out... OO OO OO

Well it''s great to see things are going well, Ricky.  I try not to think back to the embarrassing moments of those training weekends but they''re all moments I''ll never forget.  A lot of fun and all good people.Very exciting to see how far Saraya can go.  Didn''t Zak & Roy also go over to the States?

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I''d ''tap'' that.......[/quote]

Totally rational response, why the over reaction from everyone?

[quote user="Fozzie"]Well it''s great to see things are going well, Ricky.  I try not to think back to the embarrassing moments of those training weekends but they''re all moments I''ll never forget.  A lot of fun and all good people.Very exciting to see how far Saraya can go.  Didn''t Zak & Roy also go over to the States?[/quote]

Zak went to the states for 3 months to train at the Dudleys gym and did the ring for TNA on there Brit tours. He went for trial with WWE Had a match against Big show and was looking to sign but has just got over knee surgery, WWE Looking at him again soon as fully fit. Him and Roy a tag team now called the hooligans getting lots of interest also so heres hoping. The missus is the official ladies world champ and just this year is booked in Canada, USA Australia and all over Europe so as i say WAW is alive and well, lol

[quote user="ricky knight"]Zak went to the states for 3 months to train at the Dudleys gym and did the ring for TNA on there Brit tours. He went for trial with WWE Had a match against Big show and was looking to sign but has just got over knee surgery, WWE Looking at him again soon as fully fit. Him and Roy a tag team now called the hooligans getting lots of interest also so heres hoping. The missus is the official ladies world champ and just this year is booked in Canada, USA Australia and all over Europe so as i say WAW is alive and well, lol[/quote]About time you got a proper job.......[;)][:D]

The Hooligans gimmick is ace. Anyway I''m definitely going to the Sept Show. Good night out with a couple of beers.  Anyone in two minds whether to go, should give it a whirl, you''ll be pleasantly surprised how good WAW is.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricky knight"]Zak went to the states for 3 months to train at the Dudleys gym and did the ring for TNA on there Brit tours. He went for trial with WWE Had a match against Big show and was looking to sign but has just got over knee surgery, WWE Looking at him again soon as fully fit. Him and Roy a tag team now called the hooligans getting lots of interest also so heres hoping. The missus is the official ladies world champ and just this year is booked in Canada, USA Australia and all over Europe so as i say WAW is alive and well, lol[/quote]About time you got a proper job.......[;)][:D]

[/quote]

I know i might grow up one day lol

We are now at Epic studios, Magdalen st, tricias old place our next show is sept 15 and will be in aid of Addenbrookes in memory of the young Goalkeeper Liam Still who died in a car crash not so long ago, he was my sunday team keeper and was a great lad and a very good keeper in the making. All proceeds will go to the care unit who were fantastic in the attempts to save Liam.

I see Ricky is in a fly on the wall doc next week on Channel 4 Wednesday night 10pm called the Wrestlers could be worth a watch. 

By the way Ricky I can remember a number of interesting away trips with you in the late 70s early 80s; long before the days of Club Canary and the thousands who go away now.

[quote user="PKC"]

I see Ricky is in a fly on the wall doc next week on Channel 4 Wednesday night 10pm called the Wrestlers could be worth a watch. 

By the way Ricky I can remember a number of interesting away trips with you in the late 70s early 80s; long before the days of Club Canary and the thousands who go away now.

[/quote]

were you ever part of the smooth move gang who used to go to away games in my removal van 40 at a time lol.

[quote user="52canary"]The removal van, remember seeing that a few times!! Away days were certainly different then[:D][/quote]

Very used to take out bin bags full of beer and spirit bottles on a monday, cracking card games too, great days.