Sign in to follow this  
king canary

FAO Ricky Knight

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I''d ''tap'' that.......
[/quote]

Well for someone who accuses me of making smart a*se comments you obviously have never met Ricky Knight.[:''(]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I''d ''tap'' that.......[/quote]If you look further up the page you can see her dad ''Hardcore Legend'' Ricky Knight who also frequents this board- best watch your back!

Greetings grapple fans..

Now if Cluckin'' Nora was around I''m sure she''d have something to say about "stalking other posters children"........

Have a good week. . .till next week [H]

Nutty my friend you are really giving your age away now with your references to the late great Kent Walton.The young uns on here will wonder what the devil you are on about.[;)]

World of Sport, ITV, 4pm, on a Saturday afternoon by any chance?

With the legendary Dickie ''bird-poop'' Davies.Good childhood memories[Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Nutty my friend you are really giving your age away now with your references to the late great Kent Walton.The young uns on here will wonder what the devil you are on about.[;)][/quote]Yep, sorry I grew up on WWF/WWE!I knew she had gone to FCW didn''t expect to see her on NXT so swiftly though- seems she is doing well!

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Nutty my friend you are really giving your age away now with your references to the late great Kent Walton.The young uns on here will wonder what the devil you are on about.[;)][/quote]Yep, sorry I grew up on WWF/WWE!I knew she had gone to FCW didn''t expect to see her on NXT so swiftly though- seems she is doing well![/quote]Team her up with Wade Barrett when he returns for a pair of British Heels.  10/10 on the boo factor.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I''d ''tap'' that.......[/quote]

Well for someone who accuses me of making smart a*se comments you obviously have never met Ricky Knight.[:''(]

[/quote]Believe me Tilly, if I wanted to get into a pretend fight with someone, Ricky would be my first port of call....... [;)]Besides, she''s way too hot for an internet lowlife like me anyway...... [:''(]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I''d ''tap'' that.......[/quote]If you look further up the page you can see her dad ''Hardcore Legend'' Ricky Knight who also frequents this board- best watch your back![/quote]Really??? He posts... HERE??? Oh no! Really? On HERE? On this site, with this post titled ''FAO Ricky Knight''??I''m stunned..... [8-)]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I''d ''tap'' that.......[/quote]If you look further up the page you can see her dad ''Hardcore Legend'' Ricky Knight who also frequents this board- best watch your back![/quote]Really??? He posts... HERE??? Oh no! Really? On HERE? On this site, with this post titled ''FAO Ricky Knight''??I''m stunned..... [8-)][/quote]YES! YES! YES!

Jeez.  Thinking about it, when I was going to WAW training camps must have been 10 years ago now.  God I feel old.

For anyone who is interested, here is the youtube link for her match- funny hearing them announce "from Norwich England!"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQNMYTLZmus

They''ll probably change it to London in the future. Clearly Vince is an Ipswich fan.

If any of you lot are from heartsease''s area you will know not to mess around with Ricky Knight

Well he may need to be careful who he messes around with on here too..

Paul Bearer posts on here ya know[H]

I''d never heard of the Knight / Bevis family until I was intrigued enough after reading this thread. Having looked up Ricky''s daughter on google, I am now scared...very scared [:-*]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]How I wish that was true...

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]How I wish that was true...[/quote]Rubbish intut... Paul Bearer posting on here. LOLI know Les Kellet does though.

Ricky what''s your views on Wiz using your daughter as his virgin for his Hex on Lambert?

[quote user="Fozzie"]Jeez.  Thinking about it, when I was going to WAW training camps must have been 10 years ago now.  God I feel old.[/quote]

Since then we have our own full time facility buddy and had 35 attendings this weekend, wrestling is still alive and well and Norwich is now the wrestling capital of England.