Sign in to follow this  
fen canary

U21 season ticket

My 17 yr old lad is finished with colts football and is joining an adult team which unfortunately play on a Saturday.

He really does not want to give up his season ticket but I cannot afford to pay for him for 19 matches when he will only be able to go to the odd game which is on a Sunday, midweek or over Christmas.

He has suggested that maybe someone would " buy " the Saturday games and he goes to the others.

Apart from the logistics would this be acceptable to the club or should I just cancel.

If the person who takes the ticket is U21 then they can just use it, no problem.

If they are an adult they''ll have to pay an upgrade at the ticket office, which I think is the difference between the ''season ticket cost'' for each match (i.e. cost of season ticket divided by 19) and the casual ticket price (i.e. cost of the seat if on general sale)

Hi Fen Canary, My son has a U/21 season ticket & could''nt make the Liverpool game last season, the ticket office wanted another £33.00 to up grade it to a adult, the game was on TV also, it''s a pricey old business this premiership, good luck