Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Sky Sports News

Whenever they do a feature on a particular player, they ALWAYS seem to show them scoring against.............US! The latest, a couple of hours ago, a small bit about Borini and interest in him from Liverpool...they show him scoring that free kick against us for Swansea...and a couple of days ago, a feature about Giggs and the Olympic team...they show his last minute winner at Carra. STOP IT.....other teams and players play against each other AND score goals....they don''t all just line up and take turns to play us! Some may call me paranoid and defensive....your wrong.

'' No your is wrong '' ....... Leave YOUR out of it. It''s made it''s mistakes but lets move on, lets give it a second chance eh? Or are you in fact defending YOUR? As in...no YOUR can ever be wrong, that YOUR is the almighty, the all knowing....that YOUR is the answer? If you are, as you claim, a role-model....could you please kindly clarify your statement for me?

Borini''s goal was great, the game was on Sky Sports (so they had footage) unlike the other mere few he scored in English football and Giggs only scored 2 PL goals last season...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Borini''s goal was great, the game was on Sky Sports (so they had footage) unlike the other mere few he scored in English football and Giggs only scored 2 PL goals last season...[/quote]

Fair play...i shall put the lid back on my paranoia pot.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Borini''s goal was great, the game was on Sky Sports (so they had footage) unlike the other mere few he scored in English football and Giggs only scored 2 PL goals last season...[/quote]

Fair play...i shall put the lid back on my paranoia pot.

Borini''s goal against us was as absolute corker to be fair. So I can see why it is on there.

Sure we shipped goals last year, but we scored plenty of beauties of our own. It''d be worse watching that footage if we had failed to stay up but as we did I couldn''t give a damn!

From my perspective you had it right when you said all the other clubs queue up to play us in turn. I''m vaguely aware they may or may not play each other at some point

Ive always thought this and thought exactly the same the other night when i saw Borini''s goal.

Lo and behold just been a report on Justin Hoilett i think it was and guess what goal they showed, of course, the one against us away at Blackburn last season.

Borini & Hoilett''s goals against us were pearlers! That''s why we were shown, stop being so paranoid about the media.
Also saw someone above mention Borini as having a poor record in English football? Seeing as he only made 3 appearences for Chelsea & 9 for Swansea i''d hardly say 6 goals in that period is a poor return...
Signed by Luis Enrique at Roma last season as back up to Totti, Osvaldo & Bojan and ended up as being one of their key players.
The lad''s class.

It''s not paranoia Lambo, paranoia is based on speculation, I''m referring to facts.

Carlos Tevez featured this morning. Guess who the two goals they showed were scored against.

Wouldn''t mind seeing someone scoring against us, if it''s the guy we''ve just signed...with all the clubs around us signing players... I would be overjoyed to see it even...

The Borini goal against us was a cheat ! Next time they show it on skysports news, look out for the marks on the pitch about 4ft behind where he took it, ''coz that''s where the foul was committed. It got my back up on the day, and still does today !

C''mon guys take it as a compliment.  Anyone who is in the news, the Sky boys will want to show their best bits.  If they are against us it shows how hard and special it is to score against us.  It takes something special to score against the Mighty Canaries!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xk2ilvG8bY

If you think we are being picked on what about Everton in this compilation?!

[quote user="Lambo"]Borini & Hoilett''s goals against us were pearlers! That''s why we were shown, stop being so paranoid about the media.
Also saw someone above mention Borini as having a poor record in English football? Seeing as he only made 3 appearences for Chelsea & 9 for Swansea i''d hardly say 6 goals in that period is a poor return...
Signed by Luis Enrique at Roma last season as back up to Totti, Osvaldo & Bojan and ended up as being one of their key players.
The lad''s class.
[/quote]Eh? No one said he had a poor record in English football, I said he only scored a few goals in English football (because he didn''t get to play much) which is why they didn''t have many to choose from.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]The Borini goal against us was a cheat ! Next time they show it on skysports news, look out for the marks on the pitch about 4ft behind where he took it, ''coz that''s where the foul was committed. It got my back up on the day, and still does today ! [/quote]

100% correct

[quote user="swindoncanary"]The Borini goal against us was a cheat ! Next time they show it on skysports news, look out for the marks on the pitch about 4ft behind where he took it, ''coz that''s where the foul was committed. It got my back up on the day, and still does today ! [/quote]

100% correct

100% correct