Sign in to follow this  
simo

Is Curtis Davies coming or not?

Who knows i say. You cant rely on these rumours. Its mostly the BBC that are the most accurate, but nothing on him.Anyone know anything?

No £4m plus £30k per week, too expensive may go to Southampton.

Ben Sources say he will join Norwich ahead of West Ham and Reading.

I highly doubt Birmingham with all their financial difficulties have been paying him 30k a week...

[quote user="Lambo"]I highly doubt Birmingham with all their financial difficulties have been paying him 30k a week...[/quote]

Think the £30.000 a week is what is rumour''d he''s being offere''d by the Spammers. but they were also odds on to sign Grant Holt.

[quote user="simo"]Who knows i say. You cant rely on these rumours. Its mostly the BBC that are the most accurate, but nothing on him.
Anyone know anything?
[/quote]

The BBC don''t do rumours or hearsay, whether that''s sport or other news. They only report facts.

We will see next week.Could be one piece of the jigsaw. Just a shame that we could not have had a fit Whitbread, Ayala, RB and Curtis Davies... but then again what are the chences of Whitbread and Ayale being fit for the whole season.We need a classy centre half, this could be a great addition and as said part of the summer transfer jigsaw to make us a better team and one that is primed for premiership survival.

In reply to the op`s subject heading, he just might if he watches the Palace cheerleaders video ( pause while waits for someone to get the joke ) :)

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]In reply to the op`s subject heading, he just might if he watches the Palace cheerleaders video ( pause while waits for someone to get the joke ) :)[/quote][IMG]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss331/dmacca666/tumblr_m6lkg1OqLd1r0xo4uo3_500.png[/IMG]

[quote user="Lambo"]I highly doubt Birmingham with all their financial difficulties have been paying him 30k a week...[/quote]It''s rumoured here in the Midlands that he is already on £30k per week.Bear in mind that Birmingham are also still paying Zigic £60k per week.

It''s difficult to say, and I think that CH is right not to start buying more players until he has fully assessed what we have. I am not panicking about centre backs as we have several possibilitites - Bennett, Ayala, Ward, Barnet, plus Martin and Whittaker. I know that Whitbread has left, but to replace him we have a fully fit Ayala, plus theothers. I think that we are as strong as this time last year.

I think that there are other areas where the need is more urgent - LB, striker.

The Brum player was very good earlier in his career, and great things were expected of him, but for a year or two seems not to have made much progress. CH knows him well, and when he has seen our CB personnel he may decided to try to sign Davis. I will leave it to him, and try not to be impatient.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="simo"]Who knows i say. You cant rely on these rumours. Its mostly the BBC that are the most accurate, but nothing on him.Anyone know anything?[/quote]

The BBC don''t do rumours or hearsay, whether that''s sport or other news. They only report facts.

[/quote]Facts and brief summaries of other newspapers rumours on the gossip page but always with the caveat: "The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites".None of the rumours on the BBC originate from the BBC, all are clearly linked to the source.