Sign in to follow this  
barclaystand

Palace cheerleaders pre-season video!

Pah ! are you seriously trying to tell me you would swap our Aviva Lemur for that bunch of old mooses.[:D]

On a serious note i insist you e-mail the link to Mr McNasty first thing in the morning.

Jeeeeezus that Miami Dolphins video has had over 9 million hits !!!!!! I just cannot imagine why  [:$]

Look at those lovely blue waters, look at those lovely golden sands, look at those ....................................................................................................................................................................................

oh bugger, I forgot what I was going to say next

No this is what I call a decent football related post. Good finds guys.

What I suggest is that Norwich need to do a version of this, with myself as a talent scout. I''m happy to deal with the laborious chore of interviewing potential cheerleaders and coaching them etc. I''m helpful like that.

i liked the aviva divas they were not quite so perfect bodywise and seemed somehow more within reach... there was a blonde slightly overweight one just in front of the away supporters who i developed quite a crush on in our relegation season [;)]

i think for the good of public relations the board may have gone the wrong way with the ''pass it on'' campaign. this sort of thing (i believe) would have had a much greater impact with the general populas (at least 49% of them).

I think Palace just became my 2nd team... and even though I''m not overly keen on NFL... I''m now a Miami Dolphins fan!

[quote user="im spartacus"]i liked the aviva divas they were not quite so perfect bodywise and seemed somehow more within reach... there was a blonde slightly overweight one just in front of the away supporters who i developed quite a crush on in our relegation season [;)][/quote]

But weren''t they schoolgirls Spartacus? [;)]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]i liked the aviva divas they were not quite so perfect bodywise and seemed somehow more within reach... there was a blonde slightly overweight one just in front of the away supporters who i developed quite a crush on in our relegation season [;)][/quote]

But weren''t they schoolgirls Spartacus? [;)]

[/quote]I think they were something to do with UEA, so you''re safe Spartacus, they were legal! Would be so good to have them back this season. [:$]Glad to see everyone''s enjoying this thread. [:D]