Sign in to follow this  
england1966

Youth...

Tune in next week same bat time same bat channel...................................sorry 66 I''d say loaned again perhaps.

Korey Smith  will probably depend on how Butterfield gets on with his recovery Adeyemi i would have thought definate to go out on loan and francomb would probably depend on whether we sign another left back or not if yes then loaned out if not he will stay as whittaker would have to cover that spot

There was an interesting comment from Hughton in one of the Pink Un articles:

“At the moment Tom is probably two or three weeks away, but apart from him – he really needs to be here – I’ll more or less take everybody,” said Hughton.

Sounds like Hughton at least wants a proper look at him. I remember seeing him against Palace last pre-season and he looked one of our best players on that day. Could be our Tom Huddlestone but with more pace, and hopefully less injuries.

Unless they can get a loan to a good Championship team I''d like them kept here and played in cup games and then see how the perform there.

Korey - I think he may be more involved but with the amount of midfielders we have he may find it tough to get ahead of Johnson, Howson, Butterfield, et al.. I think he''s got the ability to do it though. Likely - stay and compete

Francomb - Unlikely to play much, decent back up but probably needs a season at Championship level. As someone else has said though, it''ll be dependent on who comes in at full back. Likely - Loan

Adeyemi - Lambert said that he''d have been involved last season if we had been in the Championship again. Having been a League Two a couple of years ago and League One last year he probably could do with a year at Championship level as well. Although if Hughton thinks he''s good enough he may end up on the bench pushing for a place. If it isn''t this year i think he''ll be a big player for us in the future. Likely - Loan