Sign in to follow this  
jimbo

We are gonna finish bottom of the league by .......

about 10 points if changes are not made to our midfield. We will not win more than 1 game for the rest of the season and will finish the season in a right shambles that will leave fans and players disillusioned. This will not bode well for next season. Holt must be dropped for Safri and maybe even Francis dropped for Helveg. The present starting 11 has imo got used to losing and changes are needed to stop this season being an absolute disaster. We are going to finish bottom of the league by about 10 points if we do not change the midfield. We are going to lose by god knows how many to Arsenal and Man utd and we will then suffer the indignity of losing to Palace and having our fate rammed down our throats. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN NIGEL UNLESS YOU MAKE CHANGES. FOR GODS SAKE WAKE UP! DROP HOLT FOR SAFRI OR ELSE YOU ARE GOING TO FIND ALOT OF FANS TURNING ON YOU. I LIKE YOU BUT YOUR CONSTANT SELECTION OF HOLT OVER SAFRI IS STARTING TO MAKE ME AND COUNTLESS OTHER FANS QUESTION YOUR MANAGERIAL ABILITY.

I couldn''t agree more Holt has been very poor all season and this go''s for the midfield in general, Huckerby is far to easy to mark out of the game on the
left,Jonson is one of the worst right wingers i have
seen in thirty years of supporting city i cannot remember him beating a fullback all season, he seems to think hurling himself into tackles is enough a little creativity might not go amiss, as for Stuart apart from one or two nice touches he has been anonymous. Francis has been our best midfielder but
looks more suited to being a centre forward. Worthingtons buys in general have been disastarous although i have high hopes for Ashton who will score plenty but must have decent service, my biggest concern however is the total absence of quality midfielders coming through our academy when was the
last one? i think it was Eadie but that was 10 years
ago why is it that Ipswich seem to have a never ending
stream of quality youngsters but we have next to none?
OTBC

[quote]I couldn''t agree more Holt has been very poor all season and this go''s for the midfield in general, Huckerby is far to easy to mark out of the game on the left,Jonson is one of the worst right wingers...[/quote]

It''s because of Worthington''s favouritism and reluctance to even try a different player here or there - we just have the same 11 every week, and it''s always been like this under him. Our youngsters coming through never get a chance, they must get so disheartened - look at Shackell, only now getting a decent run in the team when it''s too late. And how many times have we seen "Youth player (blank) not offered pro contract" since Worthington has been here? Ok, so they might not be good enough, but if not, then it says a lot for out academy really doesn''t it.