Sign in to follow this  
the man

changes

i dont often post on here but after last nights shambles yes it was a shambles!!! i felt the time had come to express my opinion, lets start with the defence edworthy just not up to it ,headed the ball to stellios for their goal im glad he rejected his contract offer i hope he dosnt get another gives us time to get ayounger player in . fleming what can i say is it because he is the captain that he is not dropped ,if so give someone else the armband   shackell without doubt our best player why he has waited this long for a chance beggers belief ,he should be given a five year contract now!!! drury played ok still some shortcomings . stuart added nothing to the squad waste of wages, holt obviosly worthys favorite running around like a headless chicken might work in div 1 but not in prem, francis has dropped off badly needs to be dropped to try and get him going again ,huckerby not in the game but even the best cant do much without service ,ashton still looks quality ,does more  work than most of the others ,mckensie loads of energy but desperatly needs to work on his ball control . worthy the best thing this club has had in ten years ,he will learn from this season ,he needs to be a bit more tactally aware i could see we would be lucky to get anything from the game after ten minuites last night . at least 5 changes are needed in the starting 11 in the next match weve got nothing to lose ,were as good as down already and we need to get rid of 7 or 8 players in the summer . remember this is only my honest opinion  

Good post, your player assessments were spot on. And you shouldn''t apologise for sating things as you see them, that''s the whole point of the Board, reasoned debate.