Listen nothing personal. Just made me smile in that as soon as I read the op I was just waiting for someone to jump on the new poster. It''s like the first day at school. As a new poster it''s not easy.. any mistake and your doomed. DOOMED I TELL YOU

Oh bore off GP, I''m fed up of seeing posts being hijacked by the massive chip on your shoulder.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]What chip is that then?[/quote]Lmao, your condescending, sarcastic etc etc posts to various members of the message board.  As soon as someone questions your opinion you''re all over them like a rash, it''s getting extremely tiresome seeing your constant bickering on here.As for the chip, you''ll have to explain it to me, but your constant rush to defend your opinions, whilst belittling others is getting rather boring.

Well I''m sorry you see it that way. Im not condescending,and everyone on here is sarcastic. And as I''ve said lots and lots,mits fine to question my opinion, it''s an opinion.

You can think all that if you want, but I know what I post and I know it''s all wrong. Although I''m sure youll think I''m just belittling you.

And constant rush to defend my opinion? Bit strange, am I just supposed to leave a discussion and disregard my opinion?

For goodness sake, just leave me alone. I''m doing nothing wrong, I''m sorry if you think that, but I''m afraid your reading my posts all wrong as I do not do any of the stuff you''ve accused me of.

ohpleasedontgoandhangeitidontwearyellowandgreenglassesimbeginningtoenjoythisformofcommunicationandonedoesntneedpunctuationwhichyouhavesaidyouarenotverygoodatanyhowimoffnowtohavealaydownbyeee

GP - today  - it''s you.  It''s just another in a long line of viurtual assassinations.  I expect you''ll get over it.

Can we have some real news to talk about.  I did try with the sports bra thread........

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well I can only aspire to one day become as higher level as you are, can''t I?[/quote]

You can aspire but I can''t see it happening just as I somehow cannot see Martin emulating Grant Holt.

When Holt was Chris Martin''s age, no one on this board would have wanted him and no one in the world would have predicted he would one day score 15 odd goals in the Barclays Premier League.