Sign in to follow this  
soixante

Fulham Tickets

I had not considered that the ''switched on'' regular viewers and posters on here might need a ''heads up''...............?

And virtually pick you would like to sit as well. Very novel experience following Norwich.

B*****ks!!! I forgot to do it again this year and applied again! I was successful last year, so hopefully I will be again this year :)

[quote user="ryan1992"]B*****ks!!! I forgot to do it again this year and applied again! I was successful last year, so hopefully I will be again this year :)[/quote]

Why not do both and get some as a back-up? I''m sure that come August 11th or so, you will be able to sell them on if you are successful in the lottery.

I''m applying in the proper away end this year but went in P4 last year right at the edge of the block and it was all Norwich. There''s no segregation (e.g. stewards or netting) between the ''away'' and ''neutral'' so if you go in P4 it''ll just be like being in the away section.

Anyone have an idea as to when tickets/applications will be out for the away tickets proper?

Its not that long till the start of the season now is it, is it 4 1/2 weeks before the game? 18th isn''t it? So surely, assuming its going to be done via ballot like every away game last season, applications must be open soon?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Anyone have an idea as to when tickets/applications will be out for the away tickets proper? Its not that long till the start of the season now is it, is it 4 1/2 weeks before the game? 18th isn''t it? So surely, assuming its going to be done via ballot like every away game last season, applications must be open soon?[/quote]

Opened about a week ago...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]How did I miss that?

I''m sure I looked a couple of days ago and saw nothing...[/quote]... and more importantly, closes in 4 days time (Saturday 21st)!

Just got ours just in P4 which has nearly gone now. Well on way to P5 and P6 going to so anybody going this route suggest you do it really quick.

It is really easy and does not matter if you have an NR postcode. Looking at the away reserved it does not look like a huge amount of tickets for the ballot.

I booked mine earlier and managed to get about mid way up in on the edge of P4. Should be a good day out.
Davo

Got one too. What are people''s views on wearing colours in P4? I guess we wouldn''t strictly be seen as neutral so could end up being an issue?

I believe that there''s no problem with colours in the neutral area. You get a mixture of away fans in colours and home fans in their colours as well as some true neutrals (ie foriegn london tourists).I''ve never sat in the neutral area, only seen it from the away area but it looked like a good mix in there. If you can''t bear the idea of watching a game sitting next to some Fulham fans then don''t book a ticket in there, but I reckon our fans are good enough to mix well in that area again.

I believe Fulham sell all of P4 directly, but only sections of P1-P3.  There are other vendors, such as Ticketmaster, who have chunks of P1-P3 on sale.  As for wearing colours, I was in P4 last season and surrounded by City fans in colours.  As others have said, you find the odd Fulham fan our tourist, but 90% of P4 was City fans.

Thanks for the response guys. Colours it is then. Really looking forward to it. I''m also about halfway up towards the edge of the block.