Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Programme Signed by Paul Lambert

Right! Lets seperate the lovers from the haters

*For of all, let me just point out I''m not trying to sell this item on PinkUn. It is purely for information purposes*

I''m thinking of whacking this bad boy on ebay. Its from the final game of the League One season (City 0-2 Carlisle), and is sign by Paul Lambert.

Interested to find out how much people think I could get for it?

High price? Due to the fact that it could be a piece of history. Or Low price? As many of our fans now hate the bloke.

Hopefully I''ll come across a Scotsman who supports both Aston Villa and Carlisle, in which case i''d be laughing.

Obviously I''m expecting such comments as "Wipe your backside on it", "Sell it for a quid" and "Set it on fire", but anyway...........

THOUGHTS?

Lambert is one of the best things to have happened at this club for years. So in time, yes it may be owrth more.But right now, not really. It wasn''t game that means a great deal.

Good luck with that

I tried to donate an old signed Gary Glitter album to my local primary schools fund raising car boot sale but he organiser said it would not be of much interest or value

it needed to be signed by Mr Glitter himself not by me, apparently

[quote user="City1st"]

Good luck with that

I tried to donate an old signed Gary Glitter album to my local primary schools fund raising car boot sale but he organiser said it would not be of much interest or value

it needed to be signed by Mr Glitter himself not by me, apparently

Ha Ha ! :)  that is the funniest thing I have heard today .....................do you think I need to get out  more ??

[/quote]

[quote user="Canary1902"]

Right! Lets seperate the lovers from the haters

*For of all, let me just point out I''m not trying to sell this item on PinkUn. It is purely for information purposes*

I''m thinking of whacking this bad boy on ebay. Its from the final game of the League One season (City 0-2 Carlisle), and is sign by Paul Lambert.

Interested to find out how much people think I could get for it?

High price? Due to the fact that it could be a piece of history. Or Low price? As many of our fans now hate the bloke.

Hopefully I''ll come across a Scotsman who supports both Aston Villa and Carlisle, in which case i''d be laughing.

Obviously I''m expecting such comments as "Wipe your backside on it", "Sell it for a quid" and "Set it on fire", but anyway...........

THOUGHTS?

[/quote]My thought is you should put it on eBay with a reserve price that you think it''s worth, and then see what happens.  If there are any pictures of PL in the programme, why not draw a big cock and balls on his forehead, add a swastika and comedy moustache and see if that helps?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]If you can find an unsigned copy, it''s worth a fortune.[/quote]Really? I picked one up in the Canary Store at the end of last season for about £4 I think. They had a massive pile of them.

So Hucks means nothing?

Or because he was forced out, he still means something? We may not understand Lamberts choice to go to Villa, but can''t understand how you can say he means nothing. Did the last three seasons not happen?

Still don''t get how people would hate him after the last 3 seasons,moving on is what happens in football,it''s the nature of the beast.