Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Norwich City FIFA 12 thread

I would think that there are enough people on this board to play FIFA 12 so a few questions for those that do:1. Are Norwich City the main team you play as? 2. If yes what formation and team do you play?3. Who is that one NCFC player that you just love playing as?For me: 1. Yes, by an absolute mile. I know the team so I find it easy to play as City.2. I play a 4-4-1-1 formation with a back 5 of Ruddy, Whittaker (RB) Russ Martin and Ayala, with Tierney as LB. Pilkington on the right wing with Surman on the left and Howson and Fox in the center of midfield. I play Wessi behind Holt up front.3. Howson by a long distance. Quality player, so comfortable on the ball and has a good shot on him as well.It''s over to you!

Bit of an odd thread, but I''ll bite.

1. Yes (Still am 7 years later in Career Mode!)

2. 4-1-2-1-2

3. Howson, he''s quality on Fifa, and an absolute steal (I had to buy him from Leeds)

1. Yes for sure

2. 4-4-2

3. Howson again, purchased from Leeds and every transfer window always subject of big bids from spanish teams for some reason?!

On a side note, play Ayala constantly for two seasons, sold him to Borussia Monchengladbach for 11 million!

Dunno if you have played ultimate team but I had the norwich squad on there with all the inform players and team of the year grant Holt.

Played 4-1-2-1-2 holt and Jackson up top with wes just behind. Pilkington and Bennett out wide and crofts at the base. Back 4 of Barnett ayala Tierney and naughton.

Was great fun to play with them but holt was my favourite with the upgrades he had.

4-1-2-1-2

Usually, this has been my team:

Ruddy

Naughton

Bennett

Ayala

Tierney

-

Fox/Johnson

-

Bennett

Surman

-

Howson

-

Holt/Morison

Pilkington

Pilks hasn''t got a great rating but bags a few goals.

Got to admit that I havent played UT.I just play season mode. Started playing the fixtures at the end of May when my degree course broke up for the summer, but when I got my part time job I had less time and now when I go back to FIFA12 I got bored quite quickly and then just started playing friendly games.

Yes but sometimes play as ivory coast as its hard to find a game in head to head seasons.

Ruddy

naughton ayala martin tierney

Fox(good vision)

Bennett Surman/ howson

Hoolahan

Holt Jackson/vaughan

In H2H I play 4-2-3-1

Ruddy

Martin-Ayala-Barnett-Naugton

Howson-Johnson

Bennett-Hoolahan-Jackson

Holt

Pretty effective most of the time

3-4-1-2

Ruddy

Naughton --- Ayala ---- Barnett

Bennett Howson Surman Pilkington

Hoolahan

Holt Vaughan

Works well ;)

How do you get Howson and Whittaker? My Norwich team hasnt updated since i first got FIFA12. How do you update to the latest transfers?

Huckerbys Boots- Matt I updated the squad list by going into club transfers on team management. I''ve even done the scum team so whenever I play (and batter them [;)]) in the fictional derbies, at least I know both teams are realistic.

Cheers

Do you mean you have to do it manually? like change all the player names, or can you transfer the actual player eg from Leeds to Norwich.?

If you make a new career mode you cant download them then and it does it for your whole fifa. Choose Download latest on the squads option.

I don''t tend to use Norwich that often I like using many different teams mainly teams rated 3 and a half star teams or less I play with Norwich sometimes but teams I prefer playing with the like of Wigan, Bristol City, Charlton, Tranmere and SK Brann

I tend to use two formations 4-2-2-2 and 4-1-3-2 attacking formations suit my game

When I play with Norwich I would say the best players are Wes Hoolahan and Andrew Surman, Wes for through balls and Andrew Surman for crossing My Norwich team is usually :

Ruddy

Naughton  Ayala   Whitbread/Barnett   Tierney

B.Johnson

Pilkington              Hoolahan                 Surman

Morison              Holt

I tend to bring Vaughan and Jackson on for pace if it''s a tight game or I''m behind which works very well.

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"]

I don''t tend to use Norwich that often I like using many different teams mainly teams rated 3 and a half star teams or less I play with Norwich sometimes but teams I prefer playing with the like of Wigan, Bristol City, Charlton, Tranmere and SK Brann

I tend to use two formations 4-2-2-2 and 4-1-3-2 attacking formations suit my game

When I play with Norwich I would say the best players are Wes Hoolahan and Andrew Surman, Wes for through balls and Andrew Surman for crossing My Norwich team is usually :

Ruddy

Naughton  Ayala   Whitbread/Barnett   Tierney

B.Johnson

Pilkington              Hoolahan                 Surman

Morison              Holt

I tend to bring Vaughan and Jackson on for pace if it''s a tight game or I''m behind which works very well.

[/quote]

I always use 4-1-3-2 aswell with online games. I either play with Norwich or FC Twente.

Ruddy

Naughton - Ayala - Whitbread - Martin

Johnson

Bennett - Howson - Pilkington

Holt - Jackson

I dont seem to play well with Wes online, but like Howson and Jacksons pace.