Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

How I think the table will go.

1. Man City- Got loads of money and lots of quality and it shows as they beat us last season by a margin.

2. Chelsea- Have really spent money to improve and i feel there is more to come from them. Also got a good manager now so should improve on last season.

3. Man Utd- Have finally got that good midfielder they wanted and needed so should play better football but have not shown signs of spending anywhere near what some other clubs have.

4.Arsenal- Although they will probably lose Van Persie, they should still battle for a champions league spot as they have made some good signings.

5. Newcastle- Great manager with Pardew and players that seem to just get better and better. Ben Arfa will be key in their success next season.

6. Totthenham- Lost Redknapp which will be costly for them and AVB has not been prolific in the Premier League. I have a feeling Bale will not perform as well under AVB and I feel that Redknapp was essential in his growth as a player.

7. Everton- Got a good, experienced squad and have finally got a prolific striker in Jelavic. Should do well.

8. Liverpool- Although they got a good new manager, it will take tim for him to build a good enough squad and maybe the season after they can push for a top 4 finish.

9.Fulham- Although they will most likely lose Dempsey, they still have players like Dembele and Ruiz who can change a game in their favour. Will rely on younger players like Pajit Kasami and Karim Frei,

10.Stoke- Although they don''t play great football, their method is effective and they should do well off it.

11. Sunderland- Will most likely bring in a few new faces but spent a lot last season and they probably won''t have much money this year round.

12. Norwich- Great new manager who has proved himself in the top league. Although we have been slated as relegation favourites and all those other titles, we will prove them wrong and come out on top like we did last season.

13.Villa- Very good new manager who will turn the team around but will never get anywhere near the 6th place they used to expect as the league is getting harder.

14.Southhampton- Will probably do a "Norwich in which they surpass expectations and do well but also rely on their big man upfront in Lambert like we did Holt.

15. Swansea- Will lose the fluent passing football they played last year as they lost Rodgers but will still have enough quality to do well and avoid relegation.

16. QPR- Still haven''t learnt from last season as they are still going for older players as oppose to the young hungry players they should be chasing.

17.Reading- The new QPR in they way they are spending money like they have no limit but will fail like QPR last season.

Relegation!!!-

18.West Ham- Although they have one of the strongest squads, they never do well in the Prem and they never seem to be able to play any good football and it lets them down too often.

19. Wigan- They''re luck is going to run out some time and I feel that they won''t have it in them to stay uo this season.

20.West Brom- Needed to keep Odemwinge and Hodgson and this will lead to their downfall.

I don''t think Southampton will do as well as most people are making out they will especially with the first games they''ve got

I still feel we will finish above qpr as they don''t invest in young hungry players as lots of egos who dont play well together

Reasonable, but I don''t see why you think West Ham have one of the strongest squads.

Big Sam to be gone by Christmas after a poor start, and survival will depend on who they appoint.

Also Reading and QPR might both do better than you think, both having decent managers - Swansea and West Brom to join the Hammers in the Championship next season.

Think the title will still be between the Manchester clubs, although Chelsea have bought a few decent players that doesn''t mean they will be challenging for the title. Also worth noting that their league form under Di Mateo is pretty poor. United will be stronger this season too with the addition of Kagawa and potentially further singings to follow. Vidic will also be back, key player for them.

Can''t see Newcastle doing as well and can see Everton and Liverpool finishing above them.

See us finishing around 15th which i''ll take!

[quote user="Skerritt"]I still feel we will finish above qpr as they don''t invest in young hungry players as lots of egos who dont play well together[/quote]After they got rid of Warnock Qpr improved by leaps and bounds , home wins over Liverpool , Arsenal and Tottenham in a pretty impressive run in . They wont struggle as much next season .

Weird that you describe Reading as the new QPR when they have spent less than £5-million on players, considerably less than Norwich spent when they were promoted last season. Pogrobneyak, McCleary, and Guthrie, were all free transfers. You could argue in the case of Pog that wages and/or signing on fee are inflated, and it is true that Reading outbid Fulham for his services in terms of wages, but without a transfer fee no doubt there was some leeway there.

You really think Big Sam will allow West Ham to get relegated? No Way!

Far too experienced, hungry for success, and knows what it takes to dig out results. They will be mid table easily.

Look at the clubs (Newcastle / Blackburn) who got rid of him early, they ultimately suffered within a season or two.

1. Man City
  2. Man Utd
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. Spurs
  6. Liverpool
  7. Everton
  8. Sunderland
  9. Newcastle
  10. QPR
  11. Villa
  12. Stoke
  13. West Ham
  14. Norwich
  15. Fulham
  16. Swansea
  17. West Brom
  18. Southampton
  19. Reading
  20. Wigan

Isn''t it sad that as a competition, realistically, only about 6 teams are fighting for a top four finish where finishing fifth is seen as failure and where for half the league finishing seventeenth is success.