Sign in to follow this  
robin gunningham

Canary from China

Chinese stay up past 3 am to work and relax in the evening. I will be going bed soon. Being called an imposter is not nice i am Robin and i like Norwich this is it nothing special. Norwich people don''t seem friendly apart from ambassador

[quote user="robin gunningham"]Chinese stay up past 3 am to work and relax in the evening. I will be going bed soon. Being called an imposter is not nice i am Robin and i like Norwich this is it nothing special. Norwich people don''t seem friendly apart from ambassador[/quote]

Err, no pillock. All of the posts are showing UK time whereas you are in China and as it''s obviously 3am on Friday, you cannot see when posts are made.

What country will it be next BW? Perhaps you can pretend to be American? After all, you are so a marketing hotshot out there, it won''t be too difficult to fake.

[quote user="robin gunningham"]My name is not Robin Gunningham but Luō bīn. Robin is my Chinese name.....[/quote]So you are a bin boy then? [^o)]

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="robin gunningham"]Chinese stay up past 3 am to work and relax in the evening. I will be going bed soon. Being called an imposter is not nice i am Robin and i like Norwich this is it nothing special. Norwich people don''t seem friendly apart from ambassador[/quote]

Err, no pillock. All of the posts are showing UK time whereas you are in China and as it''s obviously 3am on Friday, you cannot see when posts are made.

What country will it be next BW? Perhaps you can pretend to be American? After all, you are so a marketing hotshot out there, it won''t be too difficult to fake.

[/quote]

I think it automatically posts the time of the message board which i guess is based in the UK. I don''t do marketing only acting and not this Wizard which ambassador talks of.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Well as I thought our Chinese friend has only been posting for a couple of hours and his English and grammar is much betterer than most who post on this message board.......[/quote]I unnerstan Chinee SoB an Chinee fi an chi velly nice! [:D]See, easi spea forin lingo.......