Sign in to follow this  
robin gunningham

Canary from China

[quote user="robin gunningham"]Hope you are good hope i can post on here to shows my love for the Norwich.[/quote]

Welcome Robin, feel free to show all the posters your love. (90''s dance fans know what I mean).

My name is not Robin Gunningham but Luō bīn. Robin is my Chinese name which all Chinese chose at a young age. After searching for famous Robins i found an artist i liked and used the same name. This is a very common process by Chinese to make a westernized name. I understand there is not many Chinese in Norwich so maybe you do not know this.

[quote user="robin gunningham"]My name is not Robin Gunningham but Luō bīn. Robin is my Chinese name which all Chinese chose at a young age. After searching for famous Robins i found an artist i liked and used the same name. This is a very common process by Chinese to make a westernized name. I understand there is not many Chinese in Norwich so maybe you do not know this.[/quote]

Why do you support Norwich? In it for the trophies? (jokes, jokes).

How did you come across us then?

Also,

Are you BW?

I watched this season and i liked the yellow team, we play with lots of heart so i chose Norwich above the Manchester teams unlike my friends. I hope we win trophies in the future. I am a new fan and want to learn all about Norwich City. I watch Norwich on TV. BW i still don''t know what this is i tried searching on translator but it don''t come up with anything? Can you explain?

[quote user="robin gunningham"]I watched this season and i liked the yellow team, we play with lots of heart so i chose Norwich above the Manchester teams unlike my friends. I hope we win trophies in the future. I am a new fan and want to learn all about Norwich City. I watch Norwich on TV. BW i still don''t know what this is i tried searching on translator but it don''t come up with anything? Can you explain?[/quote]

But Yellow is considered unlucky in China...you''d know that if you were actually Chinese though!

[quote user="robin gunningham"]I watched this season and i liked the yellow team, we play with lots of heart so i chose Norwich above the Manchester teams unlike my friends. I hope we win trophies in the future. I am a new fan and want to learn all about Norwich City. I watch Norwich on TV. BW i still don''t know what this is i tried searching on translator but it don''t come up with anything? Can you explain?[/quote]

Well robin, if you truly are what you say you are then welcome! It''s really nice to see that you chose our club because of our passion instead of the rich and powerful manchester clubs! That''s really nice to know.

Im sure that we will trophies in the future (most likely the carling or FA cup). Perhaps not soon but one day! I suggest you learn the lryics to "On the ball city", most fans just sing a couple of lines during the matches.

"Kick it off! Throw it in!

Have a little scrimmage!

Keep it low! Splendid rush! Bravo win or die!

On the ball city! Never mind the danger, steady on

nows your chance, (oh) we scored!

City! *clap clap clap*

City! *clap clap clap*

City *clap clap clap*"

There are more lyrics if you want the whole thing, look it up if you want to. Rule of thumb on the forums. Ignore First Wizard and BW. They are members of the forums who annoy and aggravate other members of the forums. Just ignore them because they hate newcomers...

The reason me and others call you "BW" is because he creates multiple accounts in order to hide himself and troll in disguise. So that''s why there is suspicion.

Enjoy the forums and OTBC! (On The Ball City)

P.S If it is you BW then piss off.

P.P.S BW stands for "better wizard" but we all know it really means "bastardly wanker".

Aye Up Me Old China    Another celeb fan.....................http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=luo%20bin&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CFIQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.d-addicts.com%2FLuo_Bin&ei=TEYIUM7mGcrC0QWz2ImCBQ&usg=AFQjCNGV6R1_I9c-xWV1A5c_PZK9idFE1w

Thankyou ambassador, i actually have seen this song when i read a book about norwich it is the oldest in the world right? I am no Wizard infact those type of people used to exist but our government do not accept their ways and were taken from us so i wouldn''t dare to even try to be a wizard. Who is Norwich best player in your opinion i like Pilkington he reminds me of Beckham.

Ha ha! Nice to see Pilks reminds you of Beckham!

Also, the "wizards" are very common around here. I would be wary because many create accounts in order bring you into a rage.

[quote user="robin gunningham"]Well firstly i am not superstitious. Secondly yellow is not considered unlucky quite the opposite actually.[/quote]

Well Googled mate! BW is back!!!

Oh sorry, I was just asking if you knew about any rumours of Norwich players moving to China or players from China moving to Norwich. No names needed it is normal here for people to have contacts and agents who can give information. Just wondering if you had that ability.

A lot of us are in the know. We deal in information. Can you? If not then it''s ok.

Chinese players are not very good they are not good enough for Norwich. Our clubs have become rich and they try and buy big name players i think Norwich players not yet big names for Chinese owners to buy they want Champion league players. But they are all old and close to retiring so i think bad decisions. I love Pilkington to come to Shanghai so i can watch him play here but i want him to make Norwich play well.