Sign in to follow this  
Howson is now!

Fulham ticket lost it's way

Hi there all. Thought I would post on here first before I have to go through the hassle of getting in touch with Fulham, sending a ticket back, and them then having to send it out to the rightful owner. They might just say destroy it and we''ll send out a reprint, but if the person is on here I can just post it to them.

So... I ordered three tickets for the Fulham game and they have kindly sent me four. One of them not in my name.

If someone on here has the surname Waters and booked a ticket for the match, please PM the row, seat number, and booking reference number to prove it''s your ticket and I can pop it in the post to you. (I''ll need your address as well)

I am not a Nigerian prince asking for your bank details so I can give you a £12,000,000,000 reward... Just trying to get a match ticket to it''s rightful owner.

If you don''t want to give me these details, you''ll have to call Fulham f.c. and tell them someone has received your match ticket and sort it out and I''ll chuck it in the bin.

They need to have stern words with someone in that ticket office. Mine arrived today and it was open. Actually fully open. How it got to me i''ll never know. Hope you find its owner.

The weird thing is Rotherham, I ordered three tickets, and in a row of four, the third ticket is this random one. They''re all connected so clearly printed in succession so how on earth did I end up with Waters'' ticket?

I''ll call Fulham f.c. on Monday if it doesn''t belong to anybody on here but I was hoping to avoid that and just pop it in the post to the rightful owner.

Yeah that does seem pretty odd considering yours are in a row.

I saw your post on here just before I started work so text my girlfriend saying watch out for my Fulham ticket as there might be some issues. Sure enough, once I checked my phone on lunch I had a "it''s come but it''s in a right state" text!

Anyway, glad i''ve got it. Roll on 18th August!