Sign in to follow this  
Howson is now!

*** Warning about Fulham about tickets in the neutral area! ***

Hi everyone. You may have read my other post about getting sent a random ticket for somebody with my Fulham tickets. The only reason I''m starting another one is so that people don''t miss it so wanted a specific title.

To anybody who ordered single tickets, four of my friends now that all booked a group of tickets have had a random single ticket in the middle of theirs.

If you ordered a single ticket and have still to receive your ticket, I recommend you get in touch with the club as they seem to have managed a c0ckup of monumental proportions. Especially if people "less than honest" decide to use the spare ticket they''ve been sent.

So has everyone received their tickets now? I ordered mine last Tuesday and still havent been sent anything.

...presumably this is tickets bought from Fulham rather than NCFC, if for the neutral area? I was going to see if there were any left tho not sure I can make it.

I ordered 4 tickets and have only received 3. I have a feeling this is going to be painful!

Almost 200 of us going together. All tickets ordered in groups at the same time, absoloutely no problems all arrived.

Those who registered keep getting emails asking if we would like to upgrade to a season ticket.

Do we think that P4 will be mostly Norwich fans then? Just seen today that all those who applied for legit away end tickets were successful with more going on sale soon. Not certain if it''s worth bothering or not to be honest. I feel i''ll probably just stick with my neutral ticket in P4 and hope to be surrounded by Norwich fans.