Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Worthy talks rubbish

Have you heard his post match interview, anyone would think we are midtable and had just won the game, he talks utter rubbish, he even said he can not fault the players and he is pleased with the way we played! in fact he said they were magnificent!!! and good value for money!!!...if he really believes this there is no hope for us, this season or next. We were rubbish, we looked weak with little in midfield and even less up front and lets not talk about defence! But our inspired leader can not fault them.....get real Nigel and realise you and your team have blown it.  If that is magnificent I have a chance of making his next team!

If anyone disagrees they simply are blind or stupid.....or both!

OTBC

St.John

[quote]Have you heard his post match interview, anyone would think we are midtable and had just won the game, he talks utter rubbish, he even said he can not fault the players and he is pleased with the way ...[/quote]

Thank the good spirits, SJC has hit the nail on the head, well said mate.

Worthy will be a ''very happy man'' at the end of the season if we continue to play like that,''wherever we are at the end of the season''.

Why do we have a manager ''very happy'' to finish bottom and get relegated ?

If I was on the board I would not want him to be running my team !

I would not want Worthington to run my team either thank you very much but then I do not want Delia (bless her), to select his successor as her track record in this department is not good. Rioch and Hamilton plus Worthy. Nuff said?

[quote]Have you heard his post match interview, anyone would think we are midtable and had just won the game, he talks utter rubbish, he even said he can not fault the players and he is pleased with the way ...[/quote]

You really haven''t even the glimmerings of an idea about management and motivation, have you? Would you rather he said "Well obviously we''re doomed, and frankly I feel badly let down by at least half my team" ? 

Whilst there''s life there''s hope, and he''s trying to nurse a team with shattered confidence into one last desperate push to avoid relegation. You don''t achieve that by carping and criticising in public.