Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Celtic Game

www.vipbox.tv/watch/62610/1/celtic-vs-norwich-city-live-stream-online.html

Live coverage of Norwich game on Celtic TV

By: Gregor Kyle on 24 Jul, 2012 10:12

THE Bhoys are back in Paradise tonight (Tuesday, July 24), taking on Norwich City in the first home friendly match of the 2012/13 season.And Celtic TV will have LIVE video coverage of the match on the club’s official online channel for subscribers overseas – while those in the UK and Ireland will get live audio commentary, with the full game uploaded and ready to watch from 10pm (Celtic Park time).A new friendship has grown between fans of the two clubs following last season’s end-of-term testimonial match, in honour of Adam Drury, at Carrow Road.Following that match, there were requests for a return encounter at Celtic Park and tonight’s game will stand as a real test for Neil Lennon’s SPL champions.The Canaries will have a new manager at the helm for the game, with former Republic of Ireland internationalist, Chris Hughton, taking over from ex-Celt Paul Lambert, and there are a few familiar faces in the Norwich squad, including ex-Motherwell keeper John Ruddy and ex-St Mirren midfielder, Simon Lappin.

love how it doesn''t mention Whittaker on that!

[quote user="Chris Brown"]

THE Bhoys are back in Paradise tonight (Tuesday, July 24), taking on Norwich City in the first home friendly match of the 2012/13 season.

And Celtic TV will have LIVE video coverage of the match on the club’s official online channel for subscribers overseas – while those in the UK and Ireland will get live audio commentary, with the full game uploaded and ready to watch from 10pm (Celtic Park time).

A new friendship has grown between fans of the two clubs following last season’s end-of-term testimonial match, in honour of Adam Drury, at Carrow Road.

Following that match, there were requests for a return encounter at Celtic Park and tonight’s game will stand as a real test for Neil Lennon’s SPL champions.

The Canaries will have a new manager at the helm for the game, with former Republic of Ireland internationalist, Chris Hughton, taking over from ex-Celt Paul Lambert, and there are a few familiar faces in the Norwich squad, including ex-Motherwell keeper John Ruddy and ex-St Mirren midfielder, Simon Lappin.

[/quote]

Thats not free Chris.........I think its £35 a season.

[quote user="Wiz"]Thats not free Chris.........I think its £35 a season. [/quote]

So, while it''s ok for Wiz to seek out the bargains........

[quote user="Wiz"]Expect only freebies, budget players etc coming in........we try and do it on the cheap.[/quote]

.....  it''s wrong for NCFC. [:S]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Chris Brown"]

THE Bhoys are back in Paradise tonight (Tuesday, July 24), taking on Norwich City in the first home friendly match of the 2012/13 season.And Celtic TV will have LIVE video coverage of the match on the club’s official online channel for subscribers overseas – while those in the UK and Ireland will get live audio commentary, with the full game uploaded and ready to watch from 10pm (Celtic Park time).A new friendship has grown between fans of the two clubs following last season’s end-of-term testimonial match, in honour of Adam Drury, at Carrow Road.Following that match, there were requests for a return encounter at Celtic Park and tonight’s game will stand as a real test for Neil Lennon’s SPL champions.The Canaries will have a new manager at the helm for the game, with former Republic of Ireland internationalist, Chris Hughton, taking over from ex-Celt Paul Lambert, and there are a few familiar faces in the Norwich squad, including ex-Motherwell keeper John Ruddy and ex-St Mirren midfielder, Simon Lappin.

[/quote]

Thats not free Chris.........I think its £35 a season.

[/quote]
I know Wiz, i''m saying that it''s being broadcast, so it''ll be on the streaming sites then!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Any team news yet anyone?

[/quote]

Ruddy

Whittaker, Ayala, Ward, Tierney

E. Bennett, Crofts, Johnson, Pilkington

Morison, Vaughan

2nd Half:

Ruddy

R. Martin, Barnett, R. Bennett, Lappin

C. Martin, Hoolahan, Howson, Surman

Holt, Jackson

Not sure how that midfield will line up, possibly diamond with SCM on the right?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

2nd Half:

Ruddy

R. Martin, Barnett, R. Bennett, Lappin

C. Martin, Hoolahan, Howson, Surman

Holt, Jackson

Not sure how that midfield will line up, possibly diamond with SCM on the right?

[/quote]

4-3-3?

pretty sure tierney is at left back ;)

anyone got a decent stream link the magictv, first row and freefootball links are ''kin dire, look like someones filming their tv from an 80s camera

First Row is working fine for me, Vaughan and Tierney are looking lively.

Could have been 1up! Moro picked out Pilks who had an empty goal but defender got a minor touch to put him off.

Whittaker needing physio attention!

Whittaker injured and R Martin on. Celtic just had 2 good chances, one hit the bar.

Tuned in just after k/o - did I just hear him say, the ''captain Elliott Ward''???  Oh dear, this guy must be amazing in training!!!

[quote user="Clint"]Tuned in just after k/o - did I just hear him say, the ''captain Elliott Ward''???  Oh dear, this guy must be amazing in training!!!
[/quote]

Worrying isnt it? [:)]

Good to see we''ve picked the whipping boy for next season. Was getting bored of unreasonably slating Moro every week. Need someone new. Can''t wait for Fulham now.

@technika

Er, isn''t LB where I put him?

Speaking of Tierney, doesn''t look like he''s missed a beat, fingers crossed his injury problems are behind him.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Good to see we''ve picked the whipping boy for next season. Was getting bored of unreasonably slating Moro every week. Need someone new. Can''t wait for Fulham now.[/quote]

i think whittakers got whipping boy written all over him