Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

There will be NO big signing!

Forget Snodds, Davies et al, the boards main priority is debt clearence imo....of course, when we get relegated the debt will just increase again but the stupids don''t compute that.

Why do you think Lambert left eh? pathetic transfer budget thats why.

Despite the unsupported claims where is the evidence of the biggest budget ever?

Expect only freebies, budget players etc coming in and prepare for the big drop, the one season when its vital to stay up, with increased financial rewards, we try and do it on the cheap.

The past 3 years brilliant work is about to be destroyed, I expext you''ll all get your fiddles out while it burns.........I feel a few Hex''s coming on.[li]

Perhaps you might care to vent your feelings at the Ajax game wiz.

You could explain how the club has received £75m and spent it all on a £16m debt repayment

ps I''m sure some kindly folk on here will post up the route from Lowestoft to Carrow Road if you are unsure of the way (the ground has changed quite a bit from the days of the Wensum Stand)

This has gone beyond being a joke now. I really think you need to consult with your doctor Wiz, tell him I recommend Prozac.

It sounds more like your trying to convince yourself more Wiz.

As others have said, go outside and enjoy the sunshine. Or does that cause pain for you?

And what is this consideration based on?  Nothing, other than Wiz''s every silver lining has a cloud outlook.

Wiz, stop pedalling your utter cr@p, get out more and enjoy the sunshine.

If you can''t stop spouting your utter tosh, do us a favour and stop posting.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Forget Snodds, Davies et al, the boards main priority is debt clearence imo....of course, when we get relegated the debt will just increase again but the stupids don''t compute that.

Why do you think Lambert left eh? pathetic transfer budget thats why.

Despite the unsupported claims where is the evidence of the biggest budget ever?

Expect only freebies, budget players etc coming in and prepare for the big drop, the one season when its vital to stay up, with increased financial rewards, we try and do it on the cheap.

The past 3 years brilliant work is about to be destroyed, I expext you''ll all get your fiddles out while it burns.........I feel a few Hex''s coming on.[li]

[/quote]I admire your indefatigability on this subject.[:)]

There is no evidence that we have a big budget, equally there is no evidence that we do no have a big budget, just because you make multiple posts on the subject Wiz is does not make it a fact, it is still just your opinion, pure and simple.......

[quote user="The ambassador"]It sounds more like your trying to convince yourself more Wiz. As others have said, go outside and enjoy the sunshine. Or does that cause pain for you?[/quote]

I find the darkness of my vaults more comforting these days Mr A.

And thanks to Marvin for making me smile.

Yes of course Wiz. You keep believing that if you want.

Why do you even support the club? Doesn''t matter what is happening you still find an excuse to have a go. Please please just try being positive, what''s the point if you can''t be?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yes of course Wiz. You keep believing that if you want. Why do you even support the club? Doesn''t matter what is happening you still find an excuse to have a go. Please please just try being positive, what''s the point if you can''t be?[/quote]

Or better still Wiz, go and support your home county club.  You may find more people agree with you there....

And if Lambert left because of budget, he didn''t exactly make a good choice, Vllla having a player pulling the plug on a move. Villa must be loaded...

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yes of course Wiz. You keep believing that if you want. Why do you even support the club? Doesn''t matter what is happening you still find an excuse to have a go. Please please just try being positive, what''s the point if you can''t be?[/quote]

Or better still Wiz, go and support your home county club.  You may find more people agree with you there....

[/quote]

GP is right. It could all be sunshine and daisies at Carrow road and Wiz would still be complaining about something or another. Maybe 3-5 years ago the ranting would of made sense, for example a ''roeder rant''.

But now, the rants are becoming more conspiracy-orientated. Has anyone noticed that now because the club is doing well, the rants becoming less and less founding on solid facts? Wiz is obviously blurting out this river of bullshit because he is a binner or a really, really dedicated troll. Since Wiz can''t find any TRUE reason to complain, he invents a fiction based off the slightest of concerns. When somebody complains about the tiniest thing, for example, "We should spend some more money", Wiz takes it and morphs it into his own twisted version, "The board are lying to us and theres a massive conspiracy".

Thank god we have some positive posters on these boards otherwise our "fans" would look shit from another fans point of view.

I will be concerned if by the end of the Transfer Window we have not further strengthened the squad with players which are superior to the ones we currently have. But to come out with statements like that now strike me as just attention seeking.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]And if Lambert left because of budget, he didn''t exactly make a good choice, Vllla having a player pulling the plug on a move. Villa must be loaded...[/quote]

On that we can agree GP.

You know what Wiz?  If we have to go with this squad and this manager then we''ll still give a good account of ourselves and will still be in the Prem in 2013.

The team would be better improved but even in your worse nightmares we are good enough and well led enough to survive.  So, don''t worry and get some of that sunshine.

[quote user="The ambassador"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote] GP is right. It could all be sunshine and daisies at Carrow road and Wiz would still be complaining about something or another. Maybe 3-5 years ago the ranting would of made sense, for example a ''roeder rant''. But now, the rants are becoming more conspiracy-orientated. Has anyone noticed that now because the club is doing well, the rants becoming less and less founding on solid facts? Wiz is obviously blurting out this river of bullshit because he is a binner or a really, really dedicated troll. Since Wiz can''t find any TRUE reason to complain, he invents a fiction based off the slightest of concerns. When somebody complains about the tiniest thing, for example, "We should spend some more money", Wiz takes it and morphs it into his own twisted version, "The board are lying to us and theres a massive conspiracy". Thank god we have some positive posters on these boards otherwise our "fans" would look shit from another fans point of view.[/quote]

Fella, you couldn''t be more wrong if you tried.

F88K me!!! Do you lay awake at night Wiz and wonder what negativity you can post on here? Its getting absolutely pathetic as its the same old regurgitated bull with a different title!! We know your opinion on signings please STOP putting this dross on here daily!!!

[quote user="morty"]This has gone beyond being a joke now. I really think you need to consult with your doctor Wiz, tell him I recommend Prozac.[/quote]

He might recommend giving Dignitas a call.

You will always get people like Wiz who see fault in everything , the same as you will always get the everything''s fine crew (even when we were relegated to league 1 and Gunn was reappointed plenty thought that was a good move) who see no wrong whatever the Board do.I do not think Wiz is alone in being slightly concerned about the lack of strengthening to the squad , and is his post that much different to the Time to get on with the swooping thread ? I believe we need three or four signings , will we get them ? i have not got a clue , but i do not go along with this we finished 12th last season so we will be fine line either , that''s just wishful thinking .