Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Your Favourite Crude/Funny Player or Team Name

I always remember Nigel Spackman and John Bumstead in the panini sticker albums when i was younger.

Definitely my favs! :)

Sebastian SchweinsteigerSchwein = PigSteiger = ClimberAnd you can all make the connection in regards to "Climbing a Pig"

Always found myself shouting something whenever Mark Venus had the ball for Ipswich, not sure if that counts.

Became a bit of a reflex

When I lived in Peru, we wanted our team to get sponsorship from a local tinned tuna producer called (I kid you not)...Fanny

I can''t remember who the TV commentator was, but the commentary went somethin like this"....and here''s Stefan Kuntz... and if anybody at home is sniggering at that...isn''t it past your bedtime?[:D]

Brian Pinas - He played for Newcastle reserves in the late 90''s, but never made a full team appearance sadly.

Lars Bender - Current German international

Milan Fukal - Former Czech defender

Portugese player Angelico F*cks left his club and moved to Benfica prompting the famous "F*cks off to Benfica" headline.My personal favourite for a giggle was always Peter Shirtliff.

I think Schweinsteiger actually means pig farmer so not really that bad. Can''t believe nobody has mentioned David Seaman.

When I was 10....Paul Dickov

When i was 16....Danny Sh*ttu

and now, I always laugh at the following news article:

''Moyes sniffs out Fanni''

Rod Fanni

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I think Schweinsteiger actually means pig farmer so not really that bad. Can''t believe nobody has mentioned David Seaman.[/quote]Bauer is the German for FarmerHence the 80''s song "I''ve got the Power" is so funny to a lot of Germans as to them it sounds a lot like " Ive got the Bauer" ergo " ive got the Farmer"Steige loosely means to climb or go up and the R on the end makes it a noun in German, so "Steiger" = "Climber":)