Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Away kit news!

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="Thingamajig"]Has news filtered though on colour / style of the new kit yet? Slightly inpatient as it only got shown at 5 but news travels quick (supposedly)! Canaries.co.uk is not loading up on my laptop where I was expecting to find it. Guess it''s due to the website update[/quote]

Same here + Twitter also seems to be down. 

[/quote]With the main headline on the website being "Men in Black" think we can all guess the colour.

The heading wasn''t there at the time of posting Bethnal, i''m not sure it''s still a little bit dubious what the title could mean ;)

I did chuckle a bit at the picture, the players must have too being asked to look so serious! Think I like it though, going to have a better look using some of the links people have posted

Looks a lot like a Xara training kit effort a few years back....its alright not totally convinced unfortunately

Not really bothered about our away kits as we don''t have much  need for one but really liked last year''s away kit, not so keen on this one  -  looks a bit like a training kit.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Really like it, good stuff![/quote]
Me too, I thought last season''s was pretty terrible but this one is smart and modern. Looks great.

[quote user="alysha"]Not really bothered about our away kits as we don''t have much  need for one but really liked last year''s away kit, not so keen on this one  -  looks a bit like a training kit.[/quote]

Unless we draw Watford in the cup ;)

Glad I''m not the only one who thinks it looks a bit like a training top

I like the new kit... best away kit for a while... really smart!

Holty looks like hes taking a s**t in the promo picture tho!

Nothing wrong with this, just looks a bit too ''training'' for my taste.I''ll reserve judgement for when I see the shirt for real, maybe it''ll surprise me. But at the moment, I prefer the home shirt for the first time in years.

It could have used collars to be a bit more official. Anyway I like it a lot even thought I already had high hopes for it as I didnt like our previous away kit too much.

Queued for an hour with the kids and was frankly a bit underwhelmed.As others have said it looks a bit "training kit"

Just ordered mine from the online store, decided I''d get our number 2 on the back this time around! I think his name and number fits this shirt - as Hoolahans did on the green!

Looks sweet though!

I think it''s a very neat, nice shirt.

It is very much like our old training kit, but at least it''s nothing ghastly!

The article confused me, mentioning Butterfield, Howson and Holt under a picture of R.Martin, Holt and E.Bennett.
I was sure the picture was the same three for a while and it seriously confused me.

Just want to say..

I F***** LOVE IT!!! Getting one asap - pretty much exactly how I hoped it would be. Just like a design of Masons I believe (that was similar to Ado Den Haag''s?(

Chuffed

Preferred the Green one - effectively already have this one as its really just the previous training kit.  They''re milking us - the price you have to bear though.  Will the third kit be purple?

The promotional photo of Holt, Bennett and Russ makes us look like the All Blacks! Hardcore!

It only looks like a ''training kit'' really is because we''ve had one black training kit before from Xara. I personally love it and would rather buy the away kit this year. It will be worn every week at 5-aside and I can''t bloody wait!

Looks a lot better than the green away kit and I like how it''s almost a moonlit silhouette of the cathedral with the black and white contrast.My wife actually prefers it to the home kit!Shame it''s irrelevant for me, as we don''t cater to ''larger'' fans at this club...