Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Away kit news!

Code of conduct

1. Do not advertise products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.

[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Code of conduct

1. Do not advertise products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.

[;)]

[/quote]

He has permission though...

According to Wiz we don''t have the funds to release a new kit

[quote user="Son Ova Gunn"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Thursday.5pm.Norwich City''s Chapelfield store.[/quote]

Source?

[/quote]

It was on the NCFC facebook page.

[quote user="AJ"]According to Wiz we don''t have the funds to release a new kit[/quote]According to Wiz we''re a ha''penny away from foreclosure...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="AJ"]According to Wiz we don''t have the funds to release a new kit[/quote]
According to Wiz we''re a ha''penny away from foreclosure...
[/quote]

Plus Villa will swoop in at the last minute and take the kit as their own anyway....

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="AJ"]According to Wiz we don''t have the funds to release a new kit[/quote]According to Wiz we''re a ha''penny away from foreclosure...[/quote]

Plus Villa will swoop in at the last minute and take the kit as their own anyway....

[/quote][:D]

There''s a post on Football Rumours that says we''re going to copy the away kit of some obscure 3rd-division Slovakian team... Apparently it looks amazing on Youtube...

"Thursday.

5pm

Norwich City''s Chapelfield store."

Surely you mean Wednesday Evening on Chris Brown''s twitter page?

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]There''s a post on Football Rumours that says we''re going to copy the away kit of some obscure 3rd-division Slovakian team... Apparently it looks amazing on Youtube...[/quote]
Got a link?Not gonna spoil anything this time ;)

[quote user="Chris Brown"][quote user="andyc24_uk"]There''s a post on Football Rumours that says we''re going to copy the away kit of some obscure 3rd-division Slovakian team... Apparently it looks amazing on Youtube...[/quote]

Got a link?

Not gonna spoil anything this time ;)

[/quote]

I''d steer well clear if I was you. Crossing Mr McNally once is foolhardy, but twice............................

Holt, Howson and Butterfield will be in store and you''ll be able to pick the new shirt up.

Predictions on colour/design?

I''ve heard rumours on NCFC Facebook it''s red o_O

I really like our last red away kit actually.

To be honest, we don''t really need an away kit!

Red isn''t a colour I often go for because it''s a bit tricky to get the balance right for a Norwich kit. I look forward to seeing what they come up with. As long as it isn''t anything like Warrior did...http://therightwinger.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/warrior-liverpool-third-kit.jpg

That is a stinker that one Mason...

And someone said we don''t need an away kit, of course we do, so what happens if we draw Watford in the cup???

I reckon it will be all white with a new design badge (maybe a hint of blue and yellow trim) and Snodgrass will be unveiled as a new signing at the same time wearing the new kit!We may also announce at the same time that in fact Leeds new owners are in fact Delia and McNally.

Has news filtered though on colour / style of the new kit yet? Slightly inpatient as it only got shown at 5 but news travels quick (supposedly)! Canaries.co.uk is not loading up on my laptop where I was expecting to find it. Guess it''s due to the website update

[quote user="Thingamajig"]Has news filtered though on colour / style of the new kit yet? Slightly inpatient as it only got shown at 5 but news travels quick (supposedly)! Canaries.co.uk is not loading up on my laptop where I was expecting to find it. Guess it''s due to the website update[/quote]

Same here + Twitter also seems to be down. 

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="Thingamajig"]Has news filtered though on colour / style of the new kit yet? Slightly inpatient as it only got shown at 5 but news travels quick (supposedly)! Canaries.co.uk is not loading up on my laptop where I was expecting to find it. Guess it''s due to the website update[/quote]

Same here + Twitter also seems to be down. 

[/quote]I keep checking the offical facebook page, gutted about twitter being down though

Twitter was the next place I checked, I bet a few people''s lives are unravelling with twitter being unavailable! .....but seriously,cmon, i''d like to know what the kits like now ;)