Sign in to follow this  
Norma Stick

Where's Wiz?

So, fee agreed with Leeds for Snodgrass, Turner having a medical.  Still in contract at Sunderland so presumably will cost some money.  Another post suggesting a £4m bid for Davies.

Thought the club had no money.  Doesn''t appear so, does it.

C''mon Wiz,  the silence is deafening

Im wondering where BW is right now. I know ''silence is golden'', but I am think more along the lines of ''It''s quiet...too quiet'' now!

What if there''s a massive barrage of BS that BW is planning in the shadows!

I think is getting himself ready for next Tuesday''s game against Ajax and his visit to Carrow Road

let''s just hope he doesn''t get lost

[quote user="City1st"]

I think is getting himself ready for next Tuesday''s game against Ajax and his visit to Carrow Road

[/quote]

It''s Ok I have lent him the satnav I need to find the ground(according to a certain well known poster) as I don''t need it until the saturday![:D]

Try to see things from his perspective. I tried, but I couldn''t get my head that far up my arse...

[quote user="Herb"]Try to see things from his perspective.

I tried, but I couldn''t get my head that far up my arse...
[/quote]

What makes it even more difficult is that you probably don''t have a hundred people lined up to give the big boot to help the process along.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

It''s Ok I have lent him the satnav I need to find the ground(according to a certain well known poster) as I don''t need it until the saturday![:D]

[/quote]

I think you had better get a fixture list to go with the satnav if you are planning to go to Carrow Road on the Saturday after the Ajax game.

Just a thought and not try to be contentious Butler.[:D]

You would have thought that someone who is supposedly in his sixties (as claimed) would have some recollection of games over the last 5 or so decades

The only time he made any reference was during a discussion a few months back around some old photos of Carrow Road. To then completely confuse the layout of the ground and warble on about some mythical ''Wensum stand'' suggests he is a bigger bulls itter than many suspect.

I''m not too sure what is motivation is other than some sort of chronic attention seeking, that relies upon posting up inflamatory attacks and slurs then sitting back and watching the mayhem.

And before the usual suspects twist my words I am not claiming that you have to attend every game to be a City fan, nor does attending games make you a better fan. What I am stating is a bit of honesty is usually required so other can judge your posts on that basis ie violence at and around games was at it''s worst in the 70;s (I was there), City played well at Celtic Park ( I saw it on the internet) though I can''t comment on how Hughton and the coaches behaved at the game as the camera didn''t show them.

So in conclusion I would take much of what wiz says and claims with a huge pinch of salt, a very, very huge pinch of salt.

I think you people miss the whole point of what he does. This is a discussion message board and he deliberately posts controversial opinions to create discussion, You only have to look at the amount of replies to his threads to see that it works.

oh silly us, none of us had realised that this is a message board

or maybe we did and were commenting on the value and worth of those posts

and you might have noticed others post stuff without lying and their posts attract numerous replies as well

[quote user="City1st"]

oh silly us, none of us had realised that this is a message board

or maybe we did and were commenting on the value and worth of those posts

and you might have noticed others post stuff without lying and their posts attract numerous replies as well

[/quote]The vast majority of posts on here are worthless.  If posters aren''t happy with him just ignore him instead of following him around like puppies droning on moaning about him.

Whilst lurking I find that wiz does talk sense. He sees what''s going from a outsider view. Likes let be honest is any of your new signing anything to really be excited about?. Other teams around the same bench mark.have signed better players than what you have like Rodriguez good player risk spending 7mil of course however that signing there is better than any of yours.

I would be worried of I was a Norwich most clubs around have improved greatly from last season where as you are still behind.

[quote user="Mike"]Whilst lurking I find that wiz does talk sense. He sees what''s going from a outsider view. Likes let be honest is any of your new signing anything to really be excited about?. Other teams around the same bench mark.have signed better players than what you have like Rodriguez good player risk spending 7mil of course however that signing there is better than any of yours. I would be worried of I was a Norwich most clubs around have improved greatly from last season where as you are still behind.[/quote]

Worried?   I''d be worried if  we had some of your players. And your money didn''t help you last season against us did it?  

Time will tell............

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you had better get a fixture list to go with the satnav if you are planning to go to Carrow Road on the Saturday after the Ajax game.

Just a thought and not try to be contentious Butler.[:D]

[/quote]

Of course not but then I didn''t say what Saturday did I[:D]

I am ,in fact, taking 2 of my grandchildren to the Borussia game on the 11th. The last time I looked that was a Saturday!

But thanks for the heads up[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

I am ,in fact, taking 2 of my grandchildren to  the Borussia game on the 11th.

[/quote]

I dimly remember some English journalist or TV presenter quite seriously referring to a game between Borussia Moechengladbach and Borussia Dortmund as "the Borussia local derby".

1. Just back from a great day in the City, took in ''Oliver'' at the Theatre Royal after a wonderful lunch in the Chaperfield Mall, bought a new City top from our new shop (why is it next to a Ann Summers outlet?) show was stunning btw.

2. I NEVER HIDE!

3. I dance to no buggers tune on here ok?

4. Believe me or not...............I care not a jot what you think.

5. Thank you.  [:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

1. Just back from a great day in the City, took in ''Oliver'' at the Theatre Royal after a wonderful lunch in the Chaperfield Mall, bought a new City top from our new shop (why is it next to a Ann Summers outlet?) show was stunning btw.[/quote]

Wiz, I bet you look stunning in your new top with matching yellow suspender belt and green stockings! [:D][<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]

1. Just back from a great day in the City, took in ''Oliver'' at the Theatre Royal after a wonderful lunch in the Chaperfield Mall, bought a new City top from our new shop (why is it next to a Ann Summers outlet?) show was stunning btw.[/quote]

Wiz, I bet you look stunning in your new top with matching yellow suspender belt and green stockings! [:D][<:o)]

[/quote]

Joking aside Lapps, there wasn''t half some flesh strolling the Mall today, I didn''t know where to look....at times.[:''(]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Joking aside Lapps, there wasn''t half some flesh strolling the Mall today, I didn''t know where to look....at times.[:''(]

[/quote]Whether you''re 16 or 66, a pretty girl is still a pretty girl.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whether you''re 16 or 66, a pretty girl is still a pretty girl.
[/quote]

Some of those 66 year olds are not so pretty. [;)] I''d recommend, when laundering, running them through one of those old fashioned wringers to get the wrinkles out.

"took in ''Oliver'' at the Theatre Royal after a wonderful lunch in the Chaperfield Mall, bought a new City top from our new shop "

This the same chap who previously claimed he had no money and that was why he didn''y attend City games ?

A word of advice ''wiz''

if you are to post up as some character do remember to keep in character

[quote user="City1st"]

"took in ''Oliver'' at the Theatre Royal after a wonderful lunch in the Chaperfield Mall, bought a new City top from our new shop "

This the same chap who previously claimed he had no money and that was why he didn''y attend City games ?

A word of advice ''wiz''

if you are to post up as some character do remember to keep in character

[/quote]

Why are you SO obsessed with Wiz?