Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Robert Snodgrass' Shirt Number?

According to Wiki, he has the number 25.And come to think of it, the only other spare number below 25 is 3, and I can''t see him having that.Do you think there could be a few switches with numbers?It''s just I''m about to order the new away shirt (with free printing [;)]) and going to get Snodgrass, but don''t want to get 25 if he changes.Thoughts?

Well if Crofts leaves as some think he might/should, he could be number 7.

But squad numbers aren''t confirmed until start of the season.

His number at Leeds was 23, Tierney''s number here, Tierney could take the vacant number 3 now, leaving 23 available, but he''ll probably like to forget Leeds now he''s joined a better club.

david mcnally ‏@davidmcnally62

Squad numbers will not be final until the start of season. Generally,but not guaranteed, players tend to keep numbers from previous season

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I''d imagine he''ll be 25[/quote]Really not sure whether it''s worth risking it though.If he does change I will feel like a right plonker. [:(]How much is it per number, of I just got his name for the mean time?[H]Thanks btw

Well how about him having 77 if he likes 7 as his number, but it''s already been given to Crofts...or 44 if he likes 4 (Bradley had 4 last season...)... I think this is kinda cool... ;-)

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Well how about him having 77 if he likes 7 as his number, but it''s already been given to Crofts...or 44 if he likes 4 (Bradley had 4 last season...)... I think this is kinda cool... ;-)[/quote]..........i imagine that new players numbers will be dependant on which players leave before the start of the season and who is going to be in the 25 man squad.

Been discussed before but I dont think Wes will be as central to our game under the new boss. Would not be surprised ( if maybe a bit upset still ) if he did move on by January.

I think it''s £1.50 a letter and £3 a number.

That''s £19.50 if you wait for definite and he has a double digit number.

Or you could get the name printed while it''s free and it will only cost you £3 or £6 (depending on number) when you know for definite.

I was going to get Snoddy or Howson but the numbers thing worried me so I went for faithful trusty HOOLAHAN 14.

An after thought I had though, was to get the name whilst its free, and just pay for the number once its confirmed

[quote user="Who Let The Fox Out "]I think it''s £1.50 a letter and £3 a number.

That''s £19.50 if you wait for definite and he has a double digit number.

Or you could get the name printed while it''s free and it will only cost you £3 or £6 (depending on number) when you know for definite.[/quote]Yeah, think I''m gonna do that.Might look a bit leeeeave it without numbers for a few weeks though, haha!

Argh, now can''t decide between:SNODGRASS 25 (or not a number yet)HOLT 9BRENDAN 9EDWARDS 9hmm [:(]Now about to order and I have no clue.aaagh