Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Shirt Printing Dilemma

New away shirt out today. 99% going to purchase it whilst free printing still available. Question is............which name.

Last season I was told between Holt & Morison and went for the former, so he''s on my home shirt.

Now torn between Morison, Howson (despite ridiculous posts he might leave), or potentially; Snodgrass.

Be careful, Howson''s number may change, squad numbers won''t be out for a while, wouldn''t want to look a plonker with the wrong number if they change. Go with someone who realistically won''t change :)

[quote user="Son Ova Gunn"]

Probably best to have a combination of all three Mowsgrass.

[/quote]Hahahaha! [img]http://www.oels.dk/smileys/clap.gif[/img]

Would love to take up the offer, but I''m not buying a shirt without trying it on and the next time I''m in the Fine City is for the first home game of the season, when the offer is finished !

I don''t ever get a players name on the shirt I have my own...

It won''t change any time soon

Also, I like the delusion that it could have been me playing at carra rud

Why not take full advantage of the free lettering and have "Butterfield"? An 11 letter saving is nothing to be sniffed at and he''s likely to get a double digit squad number as well so a further saving on that.I think he could end up being a superstar for us so get in now and start the trend :)

I want to get Howson or Snodgrass but don''t know the number of either.It''s a tough decision. Also does anyone know :A) when the offer ends (precise time if poss, can''t find the link on canaries site - it''s being really annoying???)B) when numbers are released?

[quote user="Brendo"]I want to get Howson or Snodgrass but don''t know the number of either.It''s a tough decision. Also does anyone know :A) when the offer ends (precise time if poss, can''t find the link on canaries site - it''s being really annoying???)B) when numbers are released?[/quote]Or Holt [H]