Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I apologise.

Far less harsh than the accusations that have been made towards the club, it''s officials and owners.

Accusations of theft, fraud and lying have been routine stock in trade for this person. This was not a ''moan now and again'' but a systematic tirade of slurs.

Griping about what many felt was the club/managers lack of interest in the cup run (Leicester) is one thing, constantly accusing the club of criminal offences is another.

The point here is this was not a momentary lapse, an over reaction to a drastic event but years and years of almost libellous attacks, non of which have ever had any foundation or attempt by the perpetrator to give evidence to.

If you believe Ricardo that these attacks will not start up again as they have so many times before then you are at best very trusting. Shame the posts by ''wiz'' do not show the same amount of trust in those that run and own the club.

"What next. ''Gary Glitter claims it was all a mistake and he was using the internet in a moment of forgetting to put his glasses on''."

As analogies go, this is inappropriate, unpleasant, laboured and, at best, irrelevant. Yes, this City1st chap does have tendency to be a "bit harsh"

[quote user="dpit"]"What next. ''Gary Glitter claims it was all a mistake and he was using the internet in a moment of forgetting to put his glasses on''."

As analogies go, this is inappropriate, unpleasant, laboured and, at best, irrelevant. Yes, this City1st chap does have tendency to be a "bit harsh"[/quote]

Agreed. What a ridiculous analogy to use.

[quote user="dpit"]"What next. ''Gary Glitter claims it was all a mistake and he was using the internet in a moment of forgetting to put his glasses on''."

As analogies go, this is inappropriate, unpleasant, laboured and, at best, irrelevant. Yes, this City1st chap does have tendency to be a "bit harsh"[/quote]What''s new? How things have been going it looks like City1st is desperate to take Wiz''s place.

I have to agree with city1st. All wiz has done for about a decade is antagonise and troll everybody on these forums. He picks up fear and worry and spreads it around and even exaggerates these fears to scaremonger everybody. If he is a city fan then why have I NEVER hear him say anything positive? Even when we got promoted (twice) he moaned!

Of course, once he see''s the crowds turn on him, that''s when it''s time to ''apologise'' to everybody else and say he was wrong. However this is a cycle which will begin again. Watch this space. He will start moaning again soon!

Notice how he never replies to anything on his own threads? This is because he is an anarchist. He stirs up shit then sits back and enjoys the magic. City1st is completely right in refusing to believe wiz and his bullshit. Let''s be harsher on him!

Once a C**T always a C**T

Everybody gives this clown Wiz far to much attention.

Ignore his pointless posts and he will soon get the message when no one''s paying him the attention that he clearly craves.

"As analogies go, this is inappopriate, unpleasant, laboured and, at best, irrelevant."

not that difficult is it - rather like shooting fish in a barrel, as in ....

a fairly simple way flushing out those who find City fans defending their club wrong

odd how the same posters have never considered ''wiz''s'' libellous attacks on the club " inappropriate, unpleasant, laboured or irrelevant''

I leave others to work that out

[quote user="City1st"]

"As analogies go, this is inappopriate, unpleasant, laboured and, at best, irrelevant."

a fairly simple way flushing out those who find City fans defending their club wrong

odd how the same posters have never considered ''wiz''s'' libellous attacks on the club " inappropriate, unpleasant, laboured or irrelevant''

[/quote]

Seen some stupendous "logic" from City1st in the past. Such as my personal favourite, the counter-intuitive corker that if you DON''T take an interest in Ipswich Town''s finances that means you''re a Binner.

But the idea that obscene comparisons of posters to a paedophile, or an alleged mass murderer, are somehow a good way of defending Norwich City, and that those who complain are not true supporters, has to take the prize. Until the next time.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, yeah, the Gary Glitter analogy was perhaps in slightly poor taste.[/quote]His finger slipped. He meant Paul Gadd.

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"][quote user="morty"]Lol, yeah, the Gary Glitter analogy was perhaps in slightly poor taste.[/quote]His finger slipped. He meant Paul Gadd.[/quote][:D]

Linking me to a depraved man, ie Peadophile, is low, even by 1st''s standards, I well may deserve flack at times, but gents, thats low.

Had I said that, his supporters (dwindling) would want me banned, but I''m bigger than that......I''ll forgive him.

[quote user="Hog"]

Almost 18000 posts........

Wow, just wow.

[/quote]

To be fair Hog, that''s took me 9 years to do, although most of them are utter rubbish the odd gem popped up now and again. The Hex threads always seemed to go down well.

"Seen some stupendous "logic" from City1st in the past. Such as my personal favourite, the counter-intuitive corker that if you DON''T take an interest in Ipswich Town''s finances that means you''re a Binner.

But the idea that obscene comparisons of posters to a paedophile, or an alleged mass murderer, are somehow a good way of defending Norwich City, and that those who complain are not true supporters, has to take the prize. Until the next time."

Oh my goodness me, how true...

Thought processes followed:

1. Oh maybe, I have overstepped the mark here.

2. But I can''t be seen to hold my hand up and say that maybe this was a bit too much.

3. I know

4. I''ll play my magic ''you are all Binners and I''m a REAL City supporter and I only said that to flush you out'' card.

Oh dear.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

We love you really, you cantankerous old twonk.[/quote]

Wazzy, how dare you call the doddery old git a cantankerous old twonk? shame on you! [;)]

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]If you really want to make it up to us, Wiz, you can start sharing your virgins out[/quote]As long as they''re comfortably over 16[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

We love you really, you cantankerous old twonk.[/quote]

Wazzy, how dare you call the doddery old git a cantankerous old twonk? shame on you! [;)]

[/quote]

But I thought Wiz Waz...[:P]

"Such as my personal favourite, the counter-intuitive corker that if you DON''T take an interest in Ipswich Town''s finances that means you''re a Binner."

That is a blatant lie, as well you know

Likewise I did NOT link ''wiz'' to a convicted peadophile (Gary Glitter) I merely suggsested (as in preposition) that were such farcical ''apologies'' to be taken as an apology then we could have one from Gary Glitter.

The curious point here for City fans is to note those who are so ready to not only misrepresent what i said but as above blatantly lie - yet have been noticable for their absence from any comment over ''wiz''s'' constant accusations that both Delia and Wyn Jones have stolen money from the club and with the recent accusations taht the board has lied to the fans

Curiously (or not) these self same folk are also consistently absent from Carrow Road, perhaps they all miss the good old Wensum Stand, or the Main Stand and it''s splendid views of the cathedral

[quote user="Wiz"]

I sincerley apopogise to Delia, Wynn, The City Board, Directors and NCFC, also to the posters of this message board.

I was totally wrong in claiming there was a lack of budget/ambition at our club, I panicked when no signings were being made and I should have heeded the wise words of posters like Jacko to remain patient.

I can only say sorry, please forgive an old idiot for jumping the gun, I will try and learn from this.

PS. Welcome Snoddy.

[/quote]Does Snoddy have big ears?Anyway yes Wiz, it takes some courage to admit you were wrong.  It does however take maturity to learn not to start attention-seeking doom-mongering threads every Thursday.  Let''s see how quickly you do learn from this.

[quote user="The ambassador"]I have to agree with city1st. All wiz has done for about a decade is antagonise and troll everybody on these forums. He picks up fear and worry and spreads it around and even exaggerates these fears to scaremonger everybody. If he is a city fan then why have I NEVER hear him say anything positive? Even when we got promoted (twice) he moaned!

Of course, once he see''s the crowds turn on him, that''s when it''s time to ''apologise'' to everybody else and say he was wrong. However this is a cycle which will begin again. Watch this space. He will start moaning again soon!

Notice how he never replies to anything on his own threads? This is because he is an anarchist. He stirs up shit then sits back and enjoys the magic. City1st is completely right in refusing to believe wiz and his bullshit. Let''s be harsher on him![/quote]

BW....how on earth would you know that 1st Wiz has been antagonising and trolling people on these forums for nearly a decade

And you are one to talk!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

Seen some stupendous "logic" from City1st in the past. Such as my personal favourite, the counter-intuitive corker that if you DON''T take an interest in Ipswich Town''s finances that means you''re a Binner. But the idea that obscene comparisons of posters to a paedophile, or an alleged mass murderer, are somehow a good way of defending Norwich City, and that those who complain are not true supporters, has to take the prize. Until the next time.
[/quote]Hang on a minute, calm down.1) City1st didn''t compare Wiz with a paedophile, drew an analogy between two situations. Doubtless in poor taste, but let''s not exaggerate.2) Wiz is NOT always negative. He was practically in love with Lambert.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

Seen some stupendous "logic" from City1st in the past. Such as my personal favourite, the counter-intuitive corker that if you DON''T take an interest in Ipswich Town''s finances that means you''re a Binner.

But the idea that obscene comparisons of posters to a paedophile, or an alleged mass murderer, are somehow a good way of defending Norwich City, and that those who complain are not true supporters, has to take the prize. Until the next time.

[/quote]

Hang on a minute, calm down.

1) City1st didn''t compare Wiz with a paedophile, drew an analogy between two situations. Doubtless in poor taste, but let''s not exaggerate.
2) Wiz is NOT always negative. He was practically in love with Lambert.

[/quote]

You''re right that it wasn''t strictly a comparison. A loose form of words. But the only reason to bring a paedophile into the conversation at all was to denigrate Wiz. A kind of snide guilt by association. And City1st did compare another poster to the alleged Colorado mass murderer.