Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I apologise.

I sincerley apopogise to Delia, Wynn, The City Board, Directors and NCFC, also to the posters of this message board.

I was totally wrong in claiming there was a lack of budget/ambition at our club, I panicked when no signings were being made and I should have heeded the wise words of posters like Jacko to remain patient.

I can only say sorry, please forgive an old idiot for jumping the gun, I will try and learn from this.

PS. Welcome Snoddy.

I sincerley apologise to Delia, Wynn, The City Board, Directors and NCFC, also to the posters of this message board.

I was totally wrong in claiming there was a lack of budget/ambition at our club, I panicked when no signings were being made and I should have heeded the wise words of posters like Jacko to remain patient.

I can only say sorry, please forgive an old idiot for jumping the gun, I will try and learn from this.

PS. Welcome Snoddy.

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]

Depressive moment on the gin?

The first wise words you''ve posted in weeks! Well done.

[/quote]

I only drink Jack Daniels Dr I, and I''m sober as a judge atm.

A glass of Uncle Jack Wiz, you and me both!

Never mind that we sometimes care to disagree, at least we care and I''ll buy you a tipple of same anytime.

Suspect a few exits are possible in the coming week-10 days now. I guess thats another sign of an ambitious, progressive club-"so long and thanks for everything".

Lol - fair play Wiz, I found much of your negativity incredibly irritating and with little foundation, but at least you have the balls to front it up and apologise.

Marge Simpson "What did we learn today"

Homer Simpson "Well, you tried and failed, I''d say the lesson is don''t try"

The most important thing isn''t point scoring. But the knowledge that club is being as ambitious as it possibly can be to deliver the best squad possible for next season. We are in safe hands under McNally and Hughton. I am sure more signings are on the way. After all the Michael Turner thing came completely out of the blue. I saw a little rumour in the Telegraph on the day he had his medical but there was no suggestion of anything before that.

Good on yer Wiz, on the standing up and apologising and on the JD

Mind you a nice 12yr old single malt would hit the spot as well.

Wiz, at least you admit when your wrong. Fair play for doing that.

I just wish you could be a bit more positive, i''m probably too far the other way, I expect too much to go right. I never thought for a second we weren''t going to spend money (/much money), and I still am certain the only reason we may not spend even as much as we did last season, is because we already have a pretty decent squad. And Hughton might be happy with the majority.

Well Wiz, as I said before (and stood up for you) glass half full now!

I said to wait until the August windiw has shut on transfers, it''s not looking half bad now is it, still have to fill that left back and I would like another striker, Goals win points in this league!

Nice one Wiz, but at the end of the day you simply posted what you felt at that time I guess, albeit perhaps a little over the top. But, no more so than posters from the other end of the spectrum who for some reason believe you cannot make any criticism or, have any concerns about our great club. Now lets see if those who laid into you, call you names (in particular a "binner" which is the ultimate insult) and insult you beyond what is acceptable, not just on this topic, are going to apologise to you and accept that this is a forum where all views should be accepted and debated without the need to slag others off, tell them they are talking rubbish etc etc. 

[quote user="Tj"]

Good on yer Wiz, on the standing up and apologising and on the JD

Mind you a nice 12yr old single malt would hit the spot as well.

[/quote]JD my @rse[:P]

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Nice one Wiz, but at the end of the day you simply posted what you felt at that time I guess, albeit perhaps a little over the top. But, no more so than posters from the other end of the spectrum who for some reason believe you cannot make any criticism or, have any concerns about our great club. Now lets see if those who laid into you, call you names (in particular a "binner" which is the ultimate insult) and insult you beyond what is acceptable, not just on this topic, are going to apologise to you and accept that this is a forum where all views should be accepted and debated without the need to slag others off, tell them they are talking rubbish etc etc. [/quote]

Sadly, I fear I may have a long wait for that Mark.

Indy:

Thanks for your past support too mate.

It takes a bigger person to apologise, I don''t post on here often now but do read posts.

Well done wiz mate and try to keep positive, CH won''t let us down and with McNally in charge we are in very good hands.

As for the booze, mines a nice bottle of champers :0)

OTBC

Lol, why should anyone apologise to Wiz. If you have been here a while you know this is how it goes every single time, stupid rumours and negativity, followed by a grovelling apology thread when he is proved wrong. Again.

I believe patience is the key here, but someone of wiz''s apparent advanced years would know that right?

Morty, I explained why people should apologise, it''s my view, but some of the insults on here are way over the top, nasty and spoil what is an excellent board, as do the grammer and spelling Police. Because I have only joined recently doesnt mean I havnt been reading this board for many years, so my opinion isnt just based on a few weeks on this one topic. Some on here use the protection of the board to say things to people who are simply having an opinion or starting a thread that they simply wouldnt say or get away with face to face.....and for some reason I decided to join in after all of these years, must be mad!

" If you have been here a while you know this is how it goes every single time, stupid rumours and negativity"

Unfortunately that is quite an understatement, though I totally agree with Morty''s sentiments. The troll behind this stuff has for more years than I can remember posted up pretty vile attacks upon our club it''s board and owners.

These are not ''moments of panic'' but a continuous campaign of lies and unfounded slurs. Both delia and Michael Wyn have been accused of stealing money from the club. Various board members have been accused of misappropriating funds as well as lying to fans.

The character this troll hides behind maybe amusing if it remains in character, however the mask slips far too often and we can see the person behind is not a City fans, forgets what was said before and is here merely to cause mischief.

If he was to ''man up'' then he would take his accusations to either the press or the club challenge them to disprove them - not come on here with some meaningless words because he knows he went too far again.

What next. ''Gary Glitter claims it was all a mistake and he was using the internet in a moment of forgetting to put his glasses on''.

''wiz'' knows perfectly well what he is doing and know that if enough mud is thrown some will stick - what is important is to recognise the intent behind the harm, then you might begin to grasp the motivation behund that intent.

[quote user="Wiz"]

I sincerley apopogise to Delia, Wynn, The City Board, Directors and NCFC, also to the posters of this message board.

PS. Welcome Snoddy.

[/quote]

Yeah Norwich have ambition.

Almost worth coming back for, but no, just the usual crocodile tears of the attention seeker.

The curse of the internet, unabashed trolling.

Good luck folks!

Good on yer Wiz, I also often get angry at something that I’ve made up. Then fall asleep crying clutching a bottle.

[quote user="Wiz"]

PS. Welcome Snoddy.

[/quote]well thats okay then [:|]

[quote user="City1st"]

" If you have been here a while you know this is how it goes every single time, stupid rumours and negativity"

Unfortunately that is quite an understatement, though I totally agree with Morty''s sentiments. The troll behind this stuff has for more years than I can remember posted up pretty vile attacks upon our club it''s board and owners.

These are not ''moments of panic'' but a continuous campaign of lies and unfounded slurs. Both delia and Michael Wyn have been accused of stealing money from the club. Various board members have been accused of misappropriating funds as well as lying to fans.

The character this troll hides behind maybe amusing if it remains in character, however the mask slips far too often and we can see the person behind is not a City fans, forgets what was said before and is here merely to cause mischief.

If he was to ''man up'' then he would take his accusations to either the press or the club challenge them to disprove them - not come on here with some meaningless words because he knows he went too far again.

What next. ''Gary Glitter claims it was all a mistake and he was using the internet in a moment of forgetting to put his glasses on''.

''wiz'' knows perfectly well what he is doing and know that if enough mud is thrown some will stick - what is important is to recognise the intent behind the harm, then you might begin to grasp the motivation behund that intent.

[/quote]A bit harsh City 1st.We all like to have a moan now and again, even Ricardo has been known as a glass half empty guy at times. Us longtime supporters have seen so many disappointments over the years that we can''t quite believe the sustained success of the last 3 seasons. At the back of our minds is the fear that it will all come tumbling down as it has so many times in the past.Cut us a bit of slack City 1st, even Wiz wants to believe that the good times are here to stay.