Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Yellow

Home Match Price Grades

It used to be on the old ncfc website under the tickets section but can''t find it on the new website, so maybe they haven''t loaded everything up on there yet?

I know! I really think the website we use is awful, I would much prefer if we paid some IT students a few milky bars to produce one - I am positive they could do a far better job!

I might be wrong but didn''t they stop annoucing grades for the whole season a season or two back and just announce them now as game ticket release dates appear online ?

Historically, games were graded and published at the start of the season. There was also an undertaking on the number of games for each category per season. This no longer happens and someone (Purple Canary I believe?) actually stated how many games per category there was last season. I think there was only 1 C grade game last season.

Next season games are graded A+, A, B & C. I have the full price breakdown somewhere and I''ll try and find it.

Member prices range from £28 to £58 per game, season ticket holder and non members range from £30 to £60 per game

[quote user="GMF"]Historically, games were graded and published at the start of the season. There was also an undertaking on the number of games for each category per season. This no longer happens and someone (Purple Canary I believe?) actually stated how many games per category there was last season. I think there was only 1 C grade game last season. Next season games are graded A+, A, B & C. I have the full price breakdown somewhere and I''ll try and find it. Member prices range from £28 to £58 per game, season ticket holder and non members range from £30 to £60 per game[/quote]

Indeed. There was a three-category system only theoretically. In practice it was a two-category (ie expensive) system. There were 10 As, eight Bs and Wigan as the token C. By way of comparison, Southampton, with a similar three-tier system, have already categorised their home games for the coming season, with five As, seven Bs and seven Cs, including us.

It will be interesting to see NCFC operates this four-category scheme more fairly, with a reasonable number of games in each, as Southampton are doing, than it did last year''s three-tier system.

abit cheeky if you ask me, them prices are far to steep! must be one of the highest in the leauge!

[quote user="Lingo"]abit cheeky if you ask me, them prices are far to steep! must be one of the highest in the leauge![/quote]

Prices are ridiculous but don''t expect many on here to agree with you.

Problem is, when you''ve got circa 3,000 available tickets for each game and around 30,000 members (when last disclosed by the Club) demand exceeds supply by some marging, hence the high prices. Not saying it''s right, just the way it seems to be at the moment.

Got a ticket by 9.10 after having some difficulties getting on ticket selection page, there were a number available however probably not now.

Prices Cat A £53 Adults, Cat B £43 and C £33

Just paid £53 for a ticket to QPR and frankly I''m annoyed at the price but its supply and demand. I only missed 4 home games last year but this season I''m not prepared to pay up so easily and am unlikely to attend as many games.