Sign in to follow this  
Darlo dumplin’

Ballot for Fulham tickets

At times getting information about tickets is like getting blood from a stone.  Theres nothing on the new web site as far as I can see, does anyone know when tickets will be received at the latest if successful in the ballot (if indeed a ballot was necessary!)?

It was announced last week that all applications were successful. I haven''t received mine (or had money debited) yet but someone said on here the other day they had theirs.

I''ve recieved my tickets, just thought I''d let you know.Not sure if you should do anything yet though?

Many thanks for that, as matter of interest where was it announced? I wondered when I saw that some had got tickets if they were in priority groups 1 and 2 whereas Im in 3, but sounds like good news anyway so can sort travel out now.

I think the club misjudged this one. Given the fact there is an area for neutral fans where a City fan like me just went and purchased a ticket straight from Fulham and even got to pick my seat, there was never any point in me applying for one. I am sure the same goes for many other City fans.

Davo

Unless you''ll be needing the away stub to count towards your 10 to move up to group 2. That''s why I risked the applications rather than going through Fulham. Hopefully I won''t end up behind a pillar...To the OP - the announcement was hidden away in the article about free coach travel.[url=http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/fulham-tickets-279027.aspx]http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/fulham-tickets-279027.aspx[/url]

I''m in group 3 and when I called the ticket office last week was told I was successful as anyone who applied from any group got them.

The reason I applied via NCFC rather than the FFC neutral area is so I could definitely use the away stub to get my "10" next season. I''m not certain if they count if not bought via the club. They maybe could but not worth the risk.