Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Snodgrass goals ....

Left foot, right foot, head!. Great free kicks as well.He looks good in this clip following up the striker too - a very versatile player.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqi98IP2po

Likes scoring in yellow which is good as unlikely will be wearing black too often.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]2 things strike me about that video:

1: Snoddy is a hell of a player and will do great for us.

2: Empty seats![/quote]I thought exactly the same about the seats, will he be able to adjust to a full house each week?

Sorry, it might be scary for him if he is used to wide open spaces only to jog out, expecting silence, to find 28,000 people there every week.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]2 things strike me about that video:

2: Empty seats![/quote]Yeah two things for me too,1: Snoddy really has a footballing brain.2: Snoddy is not as slow as some people might suggest.

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]2 things strike me about that video:

2: Empty seats![/quote]Yeah two things for me too,1: Snoddy really has a footballing brain.2: Snoddy is not as slow as some people might suggest.[/quote]Definately - shows a real hunger for the ball. I''m guessing he won''t be dubbed "Lazy" by some supporters!!!

Love the tackle where he chases all the way back flat out with an attacker and nicks it off him with an awesome slide full stretch. Some awesome challenges in there.Got some mad dribbling skills too - definitely win a few dangerous free kicks and set pieces! Seems to be able to take a mean free kick too. Also looks like he can whip a ball in on either foot which is probably why he causes so much havoc on the right where he can cut in for a shot or send in a good delivery in on his right. And a tasty volley or two in there, which I always appreciate! All in all, a great compilation there and excited to have him here. Doesn''t seem as slow as some say either 

I enjoyed some sparring with the deluded Leeds fan in the comments section (MattSaidWTF), he even went to the trouble of sending me some PM''s advising how Leeds would conquer all after the takeover and we would end up back in League One...Bless :D