Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

do you own a great thing that money can't buy norwich city memorabilia !?

My sister was friends with Iwan''s son at school and she got me a signed shirt from the team which got promoted to the premier league last time round!

My shirts, match day tickets, programs - anything like that I cherish :]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Herman "]Can you get a digital copy done Andy?[/quote]

I''ve thought about it. I thought about getting copies made and selling them with the profits going to a charity. But I''m not sure about whether I can do that legally as I own the film not the actual rights to the footage.
Would it even be the club that own it?
[/quote]

I don''t think it will be owned by the club,probably the Beeb or the equivalent of ITV in those days,or like the Pathe ones shown.You might be able to do a deal with these companies,but i doubt it.Worth a try though because it is so niche.

Ive got 2 boxes full of old programmes, videos, dvds and books which I''m reluctant to let go but probably will at some stage.

An only slightly faded rosette from the 1962-63 FA Cup run. Younger posters may need to ask their grandparents a) what a rosette is, and b) what an FA Cup run is...

A rattle from the 1959 cup run with two rather time-worn strips of yellow and green ribbon attached to it. It went to every game and stills makes a terrific racket.

Last years home kit signed by all the players given to me on my wedding day by my best man.....the only part of the day i cried!

Three pages in and the flip flop still hasn''t made an appearance. Where are you Kathy?[H]

For me it''s a photo with Justin Fashanu when I played against him in a testimonial game and the programme from the Milk Cup Final in 1985.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]An only slightly faded rosette from the 1962-63 FA Cup run. Younger posters may need to ask their grandparents a) what a rosette is, and b) what an FA Cup run is...[/quote]

Plus an Inter scarf acquired in a swap with a home fan outside the Guiseppe Meazza.

I have a signed ball from the 92/93 season on display in my hall. Not sure I would say money couldn''t but it though, Depends how much i guess!

I was just wondering about the locomotive plate above the tunnel at Carrow Road. Obviously there were only two originals ever made but is it possible to order a replica?

Many a signed shirt - the Helveg home shirt trumps a Hucks shirt signed by the Championship-winning team, manager and owners.Pride of place is the blades of grass from the penalty spot from which Iwan Roberts scored his final goal for Norwich City.

Signed ASICS shirt by Robert Fleck and a get well card signed by the whole City squad in 94, when I was in hospital.

I have 2 Ipswich away stubs from our famous 1-5 victory...both signed by our 4 goal scorers, mounted in a frame with the matchday programme and press headlines from the match...priceless

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]I have 2 Ipswich away stubs from our famous 1-5 victory...both signed by our 4 goal scorers, mounted in a frame with the matchday programme and press headlines from the match...priceless[/quote]

I''m jealous, let me know if you ever want to sell them [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]I have 2 Ipswich stubs[/quote]

[/quote]

Binner.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Binner.

[/quote]

You''ve accused me of being obsessed with Villa in another thread, now which is it Mr Fanny Magnet [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Binner.

[/quote]

You''ve accused me of being obsessed with Villa in another thread, now which is it Mr Fanny Magnet [:$]

[/quote]

I will be watching Villa twice this season,one home game and one away game. As for Ipswich i will not be even watching them on the telly let alone see them at Scum HQ unless of course we draw them in a cup.How about you Angel ? [:$]

Last Season''s (2011/2012) Home Shirt signed by all the squad and Paul Lambert, I have heard that Lambert does not like signing stuff but I said that this was a special exception and he did :)

It is also professionally framed and surrounded by every single one of my season tickets since I have started supporting NCFC. :)