Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

do you own a great thing that money can't buy norwich city memorabilia !?

After reading that people would not sell their ncfc shares, what do you own that you wouldn''t part with ?

I own the number plate Y444RMY . Would never sell that !!!

The memories from away games such as Pompy, Ipswich and Spurs.Memorabilia wise, nothing really [:(]

When ebay first started out I bought a Jeremy Goss shirt (including name and number) with all the UEFA CUP badges on for £20. It is now framed and hangs proudly on my wall. Would never part with it.

The shirt Yousseff Safri wore in his last ever game for us.  Signed as well. [:)]

My work mates gave us Grant holts shirt he wore in a league game in the championship promotion season, framed and signed by the big man, still with mud all over it! Lucky for me a work mate is related to a pro footballer and managed to get the shirt off holty. Cheers holty a top, top wedding present for me anyway. The Mrs was not too impressed!! Ha ha it is hanging proudly next to a framed signed hucks shirt and squad signed centenary shirt.

Nearly had the Norwich sign at the back of the Barclay, when it was refurbished about 12-13 years ago, the old sign was left in the ground, i visited a plant sale at carrow road and it was just left lying there... should of had it!! not sure it would have fitted in car though!!

Dads got Dave Stringers shirt he wore when we were promoted 1971-72 season

He also has Grant Holts shirt from Newcastle game last season.

He also has John Deehans from the 1984-85 Season

Not exactly memroabilia

but the memories of scoring twice on the hallowed turf and sharing the pitch with Hucks, Iwan and Ashton

When Celtic visited Norwich for the Tim Shepard testimonial a few years ago, I got their whole team''s signatures on a Dunston Hall brekfast menu . Probably the most unique item I have.

Have loads of stuff up in the roof including things like Pink Uns from playing Arsenal in the cup in early 50''s (lost 5-0), to ''59 cup run and ''71/''72 season.  Loads of Programmes from the late 60s to late 70s as well as Year Books going back to 50''s.  Inherited the early stuff (I''m not that old) but 70s onwards are mine.  Also newspaper cuttings of anything NCFC which date back to 50s.  Old relative was NCFC nuts so if someone farted at Carrow Road he''d keep a record of it.  Haven''t looked at the stuff for years so hope the mice haven''t shredded it all.

I''ve got a few nice bits
Grant Holt signed shirt to me
Picture of the whole 1994 NCFC squad dressed in 70''s gear before going out for their Xmas piss up.
Personal Xmas card from Delia.
.....been very lucky

Some nice stuff there guys!Also I have a signed NCFC football by all the team from the championship winning campaign in 10/11. [:)]

(Did have!!!) A book signed by Martin Peters. It''s long gone out of my possession. I don''t do regrets.....................................

I have the template for the sign above the tunnel (with the ball on it)........was given this by my Grandad who worked on the railway during the cup run of 59.  These were apparently used on the official NCFC trains. 

I''ve got a home shirt (2008-2010 one) signed by the squad as it was around November 2010, including Lambert. Got it through Mike Watts who is our head of strength and conditioning as he used to work with my girlfriend''s dad at Sheff Utd''s youth set up. He''d managed to get it done and had it posted up to Rotherham before Christmas. Best Christmas present ever and obviously i''d never part with it.

Got a few things tucked away,

Signed copy of the "Norwich City Our Way" book by Justin Fashanu, stood in line for ages at Anglia Sq as a kid

Signed football from the 99 season along with a signed shirt from the same yeat.

Signed away shirt from the 04 season.

Malky''s a mate(ish), and he gave me his training kit which he''d already recieved before being told by Worthy on the phone while on his first call up for the Scotland squad that he was being sold to Coventry! I wont repeat what Malkys reply was.......

A 1930 Pinkun when City recorded their record score 10-2 v Coventry.Every Pinkun and programme from the 1959 Cup RunPlus lots of other stuff in the loft.

When we were on Honeymoon in California a few years ago we popped into San Jose Earthquakes and were lucky enough to meet Hucks (it was his last night at the club) and he gave me a pair of signed footie boots!Suffice to say they take pride of place on the mantle piece (Honeymoon was good too!)

I''ve got the only recording of our 1958/59 season cup run games. Where we got through to the semi finals and won a game against Manchester United  3-0 beating the Busby Babes. They were in D1 and we were in D3.It''s an old fashioned tape. But it''s 100% authentic.

I''ve got 2 signed shirts.I''ve got a Huckerby 6 home shirt from 2003/04 which has been signed by the man himself.Also got Holty to sign my home shirt from last season as well- also had his name and number on the back.Tempted to get them both framed but that sort of thing is expensive I hear.

Not quite as good but British Pathe has some excellent footage of that run

http://www.britishpathe.com/search/query/norwich+city

[quote user="Herman "]Can you get a digital copy done Andy?[/quote]I''ve thought about it. I thought about getting copies made and selling them with the profits going to a charity. But I''m not sure about whether I can do that legally as I own the film not the actual rights to the footage.Would it even be the club that own it?

I have the programme from Birmingham away in October of 1996, signed by Mike Walker and most of the squad, including Neil Adams, Darren Eadie, Chippy, Bellers, Gunn, Green and Fleck.
Sentimental value will always far outweigh monetary value as it''s the programme from the day I was mascot (back in the days where we only had one mascot per game) and has a lovely picture of me in there complete with tragic lopsided bowl haircut inflicted on me by my mother. I might scan the picture up in the next couple of days so we can all revel in my misfortune!