Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Defensive midfielder in our sights apparently

We need another left back, how about scuppering Villas attempt to get young Aaron Cresswell from Ipswich [:)][:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

We need another left back, how about scuppering Villas attempt to get young Aaron Cresswell from Ipswich [:)][:)]

[/quote]

Good idea, CA.

Trouble is I''ve never been all that convinced by Cresswell. Being the best player in ITFC''s defense is not much of a compliment. Although, it has to be said that he tries harder than the rest of Ipswich''s defenders combined- gives 100% every game- which is to his credit.

I would have thought someone like Lorenzo Burnet from Groningen would be better. Quality young player with bags of potential and offers different qualities to Tierney.

[quote user="Militant Canary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote] Good idea, CA. Trouble is I''ve never been all that convinced by Cresswell. Being the best player in ITFC''s defense is not much of a compliment. Although, it has to be said that he tries harder than the rest of Ipswich''s defenders combined- gives 100% every game- which is to his credit..[/quote]

Hes said to be the best player in their squad and is young so could learn and would be a decent stand in for Tierney but we can probably pickup someone much cheaper.

We still have Lappin who can cover there if need be, hes never let us down.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Bly, don''t think i can ever remember one of your ''tips'' coming off mate....its got to change soon aint it? :)[/quote]

Apparently you''ve a defective memory young man. I''d get it seen to pronto if I were you.

Now I just had a glance at that dodgy rumours site that old Lappinitup was rabbiting on about a couple of days ago on this thread, and lo and behold:

29 Jul 2012 00:45:35
Norwich City have had a bid accepted by French side Lorient for Togo international midfielder Alaixys Romao, the Premier league side will discuss personal terms with the player early next week and if all goes well the transfer should be completed within the next week or so.

and

29 Jul 2012 17:40:50
Alaixys Romao flying into England on Tuesday to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical at Norwich City.

[C]

OTBC

[/quote]

Funnily enough a search of his name on that site reveals the following;

28 Jul 2012 16:36:13
Norwich City are set to sign Alaixys Romao

You never disappoint BBB.

[/quote]

I know. Jealous dear?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Bly, don''t think i can ever remember one of your ''tips'' coming off mate....its got to change soon aint it? :)[/quote]

Apparently you''ve a defective memory young man. I''d get it seen to pronto if I were you.

Now I just had a glance at that dodgy rumours site that old Lappinitup was rabbiting on about a couple of days ago on this thread, and lo and behold:

Norwich City have had a bid accepted by French side Lorient for Togo international midfielder Alaixys Romao, the Premier league side will discuss personal terms with the player early next week and if all goes well the transfer should be completed within the next week or so.

and

Alaixys Romao flying into England on Tuesday to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical at Norwich City.

[C]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know. Jealous dear?

OTBC

[/quote]

Jealous of getting ''inside information'' off of dodgyrumours? I don''t think so.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

and

[C]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know. Jealous dear?

OTBC

[/quote]

Jealous of getting ''inside information'' off of dodgyrumours? I don''t think so.

[/quote]

Now, now my dear, cynicism won''t attract contacts for you.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]29 Jul 2012 17:40:50

Alaixys Romao flying into England on Tuesday to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical at Norwich City.[/quote]

Isn''t this exciting, do you think he''ll be unveiled at tonights game Bly?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]What time does he get here for the medical Bly[/quote]

Sorry mate, don''t know about that. Maybe you should check Lappinitup. He it was who first raised the matter of this dodgy rumours site where the info about a medical was posted (unless of course he''s still hiding his head [:$]).

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]What time does he get here for the medical Bly[/quote]

Sorry mate, don''t know about that. Maybe you should check Lappinitup. He it was who first raised the matter of this dodgy rumours site where the info about a medical was posted (unless of course he''s still hiding his head [:$]).[/quote]

C''mon Bly, looks like you need Walphy to get you out of this one! [:D]

Now call me old fashioned but it first appears on a rumour site at 1636 on 28th and you pop up at 2141 the same day to start this thread so no coincidence then is it Bly ?[*-)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]29 Jul 2012 17:40:50 Alaixys Romao flying into England on Tuesday to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical at Norwich City.[/quote]Gosh, I''m really excited by this, how did the medical go Bly? [H]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]29 Jul 2012 17:40:50 Alaixys Romao flying into England on Tuesday to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical at Norwich City.[/quote]

Gosh, I''m really excited by this, how did the medical go Bly? [H]
[/quote]

I heard that he was in quite good shape for his age but had lost most of his marbles.....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I have been out most of the day so has it happened yet ? [:^)][/quote]

Yes, Bly has had a healthy 10 pound baby boy. We should see the number of threads emanating from the Twilight Zone doubling up by 2022 ( or sooner ).

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]29 Jul 2012 17:40:50 Alaixys Romao flying into England on Tuesday to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical at Norwich City.[/quote]

Gosh, I''m really excited by this, how did the medical go Bly? [H]
[/quote]

01 Aug 2012 14:54:24
Alaixys Romao to sign for Norwich
BBB {Ed015''s Note - Thanks Bly.}

Even the Ed for Dodgy Rumours knows about Bly!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I heard that he was in quite good shape for his age but had lost most of his marbles.....[/quote]

Not too sure whether you are talking about Bly here Nutty or Macca at The Olympics opening ceremony ? One was a performance to far the other a post to far but whatever both should just give it up gracefully. [:P]

[quote user="morty"]Aye, we could do with another midfielder...[/quote]

We could do with another midfielder if he was in the defensive mold and scheme of things - other than that we do have surplus in that particular area.Crofty exiting for Brighton is a bonus.

I heard we weren''t done transfer wise. 1 or 2 to leave the club, one of them is on loan to the championship (not including Ayala), and we will bring one in. A striker. Hopefully true.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]29 Jul 2012 17:40:50

Alaixys Romao flying into England on Tuesday to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical at Norwich City.[/quote]

Good to see you back Bly, I hope you are well. Now, how''s this medical going? [*-)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]29 Jul 2012 17:40:50

Good to see you back Bly, I hope you are well. Now, how''s this medical going? [*-)]

[/quote]

I am fine thanks Lappy. Took a couple of weeks off  to devote enough time to watching the rather splendid London Olympics.

Now about your other query. I dunno. But ''twas you who intially directed us to Dodgy Rumours on this matter as far as I recall so that''s your call I reckon. Rather embarrassing for you and your pal Plod particularly given the recent farce about his imaginary pussy wagon ''an all.

[;)]

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] ''twas you who intially directed us to Dodgy Rumours on this matter as far as I recall......[/quote]It would seem that Wiz isn''t the only one who is suffering from poor memory around here. I''ve told you before, I''ve never visited that site in my life and if I had, I certainly wouldn''t be daft enough to repeat anything I''d read there on here. I must admit, when you started you OP with "hot tip", I really thought you had some genuine knowledge so I''m very disappointed in you! [:(]I reckon you''ll be claiming next that you know how much Watling walleted!

"I must admit, when you started you OP with "hot tip"

I think that was a reference to part of his anatomy caused by his favourite activity, rather than any suggested insider information.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] ''twas you who intially directed us to Dodgy Rumours on this matter as far as I recall......[/quote]

It would seem that Wiz isn''t the only one who is suffering from poor memory around here. I''ve told you before, I''ve never visited that site in my life and if I had, I certainly wouldn''t be daft enough to repeat anything I''d read there on here.

I must admit, when you started you OP with "hot tip", I really thought you had some genuine knowledge so I''m very disappointed in you! [:(]

I reckon you''ll be claiming next that you know how much Watling walleted!
[/quote]

Really. Your first response to my OP was:

BlyBlyBabes wrote:

Hot tip. Alaixys Romao. Plays in France - not sure who for. Togo international. Late 20s. Anybody else heard of our interest in him?

You''ve been looking at that dodgy rumour site again haven''t you Bly? Hmm [^o)]

Game, set, match.

OTBC