Sign in to follow this  
smooth

QPR sign Park Ji Sung

[quote user="Mike"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So now QPR''s premier league status has been practically guaranteed?

Nothing is won during the close season.

[/quote]

Yes it is practically guaranteed with our squad now and more additions it is highly unlikely we will be involved in a relegation dogfight.

What''s your views on the main part of my post?[/quote]Ha!!! [:D] Correct you''re NOT involved in the dogfight! You''ve long surrendered!

[quote user="Mike"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So now QPR''s premier league status has been practically guaranteed?

Nothing is won during the close season.

[/quote]

Yes it is practically guaranteed with our squad now and more additions it is highly unlikely we will be involved in a relegation dogfight.

What''s your views on the main part of my post?[/quote]The only reason you weren''t involved in a "relegation dogfight" is because you were so poor you couldn''t get close enough to the 3rd bottom team to even make it interesting.Enjoy watching an overpaid squad you can''t shift due to wage demands, while you sink into mid-table Championship mediocrity.

Pleased to see QPR go down, don''t really hate them but there is something about them so good news. We need to help Villa out of this league too, that for me would be the 2 teams I really wanted to go down and go some way to make up for the dross that we have been playing and onwards and upwards for next season.

Hopefully that''ll be a big smack in the face for those who think they can buy their way into football. Poor treatment of the managers who got them there, poor money handling, poor team ethic. Deserved to go down, and so glad they have.

Reading on the over hand, depth in the squad not quite good enough for the Prem, sad to see them drop.

The club changed its focus as soon as they got promoted, they lost the dressing room buzz from promotion which we retained last season, and the fresh faces haven''t performed as expected. I feel sorry for those players who worked their socks off to get the club promoted, and then had to watch as superstars came in on inflated wages and under performed for their club.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Pieman III"]A mate of mine is a QPR season ticket holder. He''s convinced in a few years they''ll be competing for a champions league spot.[/quote]

And I''m convinced that, in a few years, I will be leading the Open Golf Championship heading into the final round.

[/quote]

Allow me to give an update - golf handicap down to 13. I guess me and QPR are neck and neck in the race to achieving the above objectives.