Sign in to follow this  
Renskay

Hughton to make Davies his no.1 target

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2155755/Chris-Hughton-wants-sign-Curtis-Davies-Norwich.html

The daily mail have reported that hughton will make davies his priority target when he is announced as Norwich manager

Happy days!! The only area that let us down last season was our defence, and no wonder because we never really committed much to it.This would be a perfect addition to the squad!

Just one word of caution, this is a tweet from fourth official regarding reliability of transfer rumours

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official

..Whilst ''The Metro'' and ''Daily Mail'' have been declared the least accurate newspapers for transfer information

In case you were wondering The Guardian was the most accurate.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

As Birmingham currently have a transfer embargo could we throw in a player or two in part exchange to help it through and reduce the expenditure?

maybe Leon Barnett ,Chris Martin?

[/quote]

Id just give them Barnett + cash and sell Chris to the highest bidding championship club

The Sun (for all it''s abuse) is also probably one of the best tabloid papers for accurate news on transfer information..

No surprise with the three papers mentioned though, like the BBC, The Guardian tends to wait for the news to be 90% official before giving the go-ahead for the article rather then risk being first.

Coming from Mein Kampf Daily, I''m surprised it''s not saying that Hughton is an illegal immigrant and Curtis Davies can give you cancer.

[quote user="Armchair Follower"]Hang on a minute, he isn''t our manager yet.[/quote]

I thought it was just me and I''d overslept and missed the press conference announcing his arrival!