Sign in to follow this  
farmer jim

keep calm and cool down

sorry people i know it in the wrong section and im going to get wrong of the forum police for it but just wanted to post and try raise awareness of the ice rink in norwich planet ice near asda. get yourselfs down there for a skate and you may possibly spot a signing shopping in asda so you can kill 2 birds with one stone. i only doing this because rumours are the rink could close and that would stop many people who do use it from using it.

[quote user="farmer jim"]you may possibly spot a signing shopping in asda [/quote]This is about as likely as hell freezing over (in which case, many people wouldn''t need to worry about losing Planet Ice).

[quote user="Wesbian"]What a cheap skate...[/quote]Apparently the rinks finances are low.. Word is their skating on thin ice with the bank.

i remember when the crap swimming pool was there...the floor broke, the water was dirty, local ruffians would batter smaller kids, it was over priced rubbish.

It was very expensive as a pool. Even in 1993 it was £4.50 and that was £1 cheaper than the school holiday price!

[quote user="K Lo"]It was very expensive as a pool. Even in 1993 it was £4.50 and that was £1 cheaper than the school holiday price![/quote]i used to go to a friends house in the summer Holiday and his dad used to pay for him, my friend and his 3 brothers and me to go swimming for an hour...money trees must have grown in their garden!